Chapter 28:

Chapter 28:

I couldn't sleep to night. My thoughts were keeping me awake. I don't think I have a need to say them, you can pretty much guess.

I sighed and turned my head to look at the clock. 1:43am. How ironic. -.-

I rolled my head back over and tried to sleep again.

I woke up at eight something. I got dressed and went down stairs. I heard people talking and stopped at the bottom of the stairs, out of view.

"I don't like her. I want her out now." Well that was shocking... coming for ANGIE!

"Honey, I'm sure-"

"She's causing our son to but his life in danger!" 

"It's not like she asked him too!" 

I stood there listening to Cody's parnets aruge about keeping me for about five minutes. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran upstairs crying. I was running trying to get to my room as quick as I could when I bumped into someone. 

"Destiny what's wrong?" Cody asked holding me in his arms.

"Your parents-" I manged to get out through my crying.

"What?" 

We went into Cody's room and he was claming me down. After I stopped crying enough to talk, I told him how his mom wanted to get rid of me.

"What? Why?" 

"Your mom thinks I'm in dangering your life."

"My mom is crazy." He said getting up. 

"Where are you going?" I asked getting up after him.

"To talk to my mom."

"What? You can't confront your mom! She doesn't know that I know!" 

"I'm not going to let my mom kick you out!" 

"You don't have a choice!" 

He walked out and I followed him calling after him. We reached the bottom of the stairs and Angie and Brad were sitting on the couch.

"Oh good we were just about to call you two." Said Angie, smiling. SMILING?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?!?!

I sat down on the love seat that was to the side of the couch. Cody sat next to me. 

"Destiny..." Brad started, being gentel. 

"Were kicking you out." Said Angie, smiling. -.- I hate her. 

"What?" Cody said. To be honset, I wasn't schocked.

I just nodded sadly.

"You can't kick her out!" Cody yelled. "Where is she spoused to go?!?" 

"Cody she's causing you to put your life in danger." Said his mother.

"NO! She's not. That was my choice. Destiny had nothing to do with it!"

(A/N Anyone else FREAKING OUT?!?!)

"Yes she did-" 

"NO! NOT SHE DIDN'T"

I can't believe he was doing this for me. :o

"CODY! CLAM DOWN!" Screamed his mother.

"If she goes, I go." He said and left the room. I followed after him not wanting to be left alone with his parents.....