Chapter 33: The Quake (not the otmeal people :) )

We were sitting on the wooden table kicking our feet and watching me twiddle my thumbs. Cody had his arm around me and my head was on his shoulder, and his head was on my head. 

"Cody?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you think we might get out of here?"

"I don't know, there might be an earthquake or something." he said sarcasticly predicting the future.

It was silent for a few minutes. Then we heard a rumbling. Then I saw what seemed to be like a dirt mist sort of thingy.... Then I felt something hit my head. I looked up and saw the celling was cracking. I looked over at Cody with a worried look on my face. He had one too. 

"Cody,"

"Yes?"

"I THINK WERE HAVING AN EARTH-QUAKE!!"

"Really?" 

"Really." I said then jumped down and crawled under the table. He followed. Then McKeller came through the metal door. He grabbed me my the wrist. 

I screamed. I let him pull me out of the room with the hopes of being able to escape. 

Chapter 34:

(Cody's P.O.V. My sis wrote this part)

I ran after them. I was scared, I never experinced and earth quake before, and I was scared for Destiny. They got up the wooden stairs before me and I couldnt see them, which made me worry more. I finaly got to the top of the stairs. Witch way did they go? The shaking had stopped but there was peices of house all over. to the left was a kitchen, right in front of me was stairs, to the right was a living room, with Desitiny, and Mckeller  "Destiny!" I started thier way but tripped over somthing and hit my head on somthing. I got up quickly so quickly it made me light headed, then it started shaking again and i lost my balance. I heard a big crash. Destiny! I got up holding on to the couch for suport. 

A chuck of the roof had feel on them. They werent moving. I made my way to her quickly as I could. "Destiny! Destiny can you hear me!" 

"Cody..." she mubbeled. Well good shes alive.. for now. Mckeller gladly didnt seam to be he got most of it. I moved the piece of house off of her. Her shirt was red with blood. OMG. I wish I had my phone I looked around. There was a wall phone in the kicthen dangling. 

"Destiny, angel I'll be right back, I'm going to get you help. " I kissed her head and made my way to the phone. How dose this thing work?  9-1 -1... wheres dial? The was a big white button and somthing told me to press it, so I did, It started ringing. 

" Hello Nine One One what is your emeregency?"

"Yeah Hi, My girlfriend, the earth quake, the house, she needs help!" That made no sense.

"Okay, Help is on the way... " Then I passed out. 

(Me writting now (: )

 I woke up and I saw a bright light. I blinked and my vison focused. I saw a celling. I must be in a hostpital. A HOSTPITAL!?!?! Then I remembered the earth-quake, and Destiny...DESTINY! Where's Destiny? Is she okay?! I saw the doctor.

(Skipping to when he's better... :p)

I went into Destiny's room. I saw her laying there. She was in a coma. She's been for a month. I missed her. Really bad. The only thing that I was even some-what happy about is that McKeller died. The docotor's don't have faith for her. If she doesn't wake up in two weeks their going to pull the plug. And I just can't let that happen. She hast to wake up. I don't think I will be able to handle it if she dies. I love her. Her dieing would be like half of me dieing. I need her here with me. I don't even want to think of life with out her.

(Destiny's P.O.V.) 

Why wont I wake up? I need to wake up for Cody. I want to hug him and tell him I will be alright. I try with all my might but it's not enough. I can't see. But I can hear Cody when he comes and talks to me. And tells me that he wants me to wake up. So I can be with him. When he comes and tells me that he loves me. And has for the longest time. When he comes and tells me that he knows that I love him. And that he knows I want to wake up and be with him. 

Cody comes and stays as much as they will let him. If he had any concerts or anything, he cancled it and his fans totally understood why. He has such great fans, or, angles, I should say. Apperently his fans keep trending things, like Get Better Destiny. And I have almost as many followers as him. o.O I want to wake up so bad. But something wont let me. I try and I try but it's not working. 

(2 weeks later)