Chapter 23:

Chapter 23: 

I woke up next to Cody. He was still asleep. I couldn't resit my slef. I reached out and ruffled his messy golden hair. :D He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. He leaned over. At first I thought he was going to kiss me, but then I felt soft lips on my cheek. "Good morning." He said with a smile.

I smiled back. "Good morning."

I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I came out, Cody was gone. And I was completely fine with that... or was I? I got dressed in my favortie jeans and a mid sleeve t-shirt. I walked down stairs and found breakfast, of the usaul. Cereal :)

After breakfast, I sat on the couch. Ali sat next to me. She waited till Cody and Angie were gone to say something. "What happened last night?!?!"

I explained everything to her. If I might have missed a detail, she asked me. This girl was like Facebook, wanted to know EVERYTHING. I'm just did she didn't pop up with adds.

When I got to, Then he leaned in and kissed the tear away She said "WHAT DID YOU SAY NEEEXXXTTT?!?!?!" 

"I said, "Cody ..." my words got lost in his expceting light bule eyes. I closed my eyes so I couldnt see him staring at me. "I love you Cody, but just not right now." "

She gasped. Then nodded in argeement. 

I finished my story and she seemed pleased. "Wanna go to the mall?" 

I smiled. "YESSS!!" 

We were at Claries, and there was a whole bunch of Cody Simpson stuff there. Not as much as Bieber.... ew. 

"I dare you to buy that pillow." She said pointing to a heart shaped one with his face on it and 143.

"Ummm..."

"Come on you know you want to!"

"Ali-" 

"BUY IT! BUT IT!" She started chanting and then this little girl joined her. I ripped the pillow off the shelf and bought it. Then they shut up.