Chapter 6

Chapter 6: 

He tore the papper off as queitly as he could. He smiled when he saw it.

"Do you like it?" I asked. 

"Like it? You got me one of the best gifts EVER." 

I smiled and laughed and he pulled me into a side hug. I heard someone sighing in the distance and then I knew for sure Angie was watching.

I think I feel asleep in his bed because I woke up next to a cute blonde boy. 

Wait... did my brain just call him 'cute'? dumb brain.

I tried to get up out of bed queitly trying not to disturb him.

I had almost sucess but then I was caught by a pair of arms. 

-.-

"Where does my Angel think she's going?" 

"To change and get breakfast and see if there's any new news on my mom. You?" I said more happy then I was.

He chuckled and realsed me. .... or so I thought. I almost got up but was closed by arms again. 

"Cody you need to get up too. It's 9." 

"No." He said burring his head in his pillow. 

"Fine." I said and just sat there untill he feel asleep again. 

I assumed I would be able to get up. But I was worng. So I decieded to bite him. Yes I have issues like that.

"Owww." He said. 

"Let me up!" I said. 

Angie walked by and told him that he needed to get up and let go of me. 

He let go of me, but I was detrimmend to wake him up. 

don't ask why...

"Cody get up!" I said. 

"No."

"I wont let you hug me." I said knowing that that was one of his many things he enjoyed.

He sat up. "Fine." 

I smiled and left. 

I walked into Ali's room to see if she had some clothes I could borrow again. :/

She gave me some skinny jeans and a t-shirt that said 'LOL :)" . 

I changed and went down stairs were cereal was being poured. I walked down stairs smiling. But Angie seemed sort of sad.

"Have you heard any news on my mom?" I asked sitting down. 

She sighed and motioned for me to follow her. I gave Cody a confused look. But he looked as clueless as me. I shrugged and got up. 

"Destiny...." she started. And then I knew it. She wasn't coming back. (tear!) "They found her dead in the street." 

My mouth opened  a little. I nodded sadly. "Thanks." I said and went back up stairs to my room and cried. 

A little later Cody came into my room. He seemed to not know anything. 

-.-

"Are you okay?" He said sitting on the bed.

"Yeah." Lie.

"Lie." 

"You know me to well." I said as another tear ran down my cheek. 

"What's worng." 

"They found my mom." 

"Really? That's great!" 

"Dead. In the street."

"Oh. That's not so great." 

I nodded. 

(Anyone else sad? And Wheel In The Sky just hast to be playing doesn't it?!?! If you don't know it, (crazies) It's an old song by Journey.)

I started crying again. 

He pulled me into a hug and let me soak his shirt.... making it see-through....