Chapter 17:

Chapter 17:

I knocked on the door that said room 67 and the fimlair face opened the door. 

"ALI!!" I screamed and hugged her. 

"SECURTIY!!!" She screamed, so obvousily she didn't rember me... :(

"Ali! It's me! Destiny! Don't you rember me?"

She thought for a minute. "DESTINY!!!!" She said hugging me. 

"What's going on out there?!" Angie screamed form inside the room. 

"Mom! Do you rember Destiny? She's here!" 

"Ummm no....." She looked me up and down then said: "OH gosh Destiny! How ya been?" 

"uh..."

"She probably not want to talk about right now." Cody said form behind me. Done with all them fans already? O.0

"Oh..." Angie and Ali said at the same time. "So..." Angie said then her phone started ringing and she answered it walking away. Cody motioned for me to follow him and I did. He opened a door to what I figured was his room. He sat on his bed and I did the same. 

"Care to talk about what happened?"

I looked at him, then looked at my hands, then back at him. I didn't really want to talk about it. I thought how to start, and started crying. He put his arm around me. 

I sighed as I leaned my head on the window. We were on the way to the airport, going home. I was bored so i texted Ali. 

Me: I think Cody misses his little girly friend. 

Ali: lol :) Yeah it seems to be that way. 

Me: I bet you she lives in LA.

Ali: Why would you bet that? 

Me: Idk I just have this feeling. 

Ali: well... we will see. :p

Just then Not Just You came on the radio and Cody seemed to not like that, being he changed it. 

Oprea? huh nice. Not.

*at the airport* 

Guess who we saw their? Zoey. 

Just kidding. 

Ali was freaking out. "OMG I can't believe Taylor Launter is right over there!" She whispered squealed in my ear. 

I nodded, trying to be someone to share her happiness, being it seemed no one else noticed. 

"Should I go over to him?"

"I don't know but if you do make sure you give me something to record it with." Cody said form his world of Phone. 

Ali made a -.- face.  I nodded in agreement. 

Ali stuck her tounge out at him. "Well get ready cause i'm going over there." 

She got up and looked at where he was sitting, and saw him broading a plane. She crossed her arms and sat back down. Cody laughed. I almost did. Which meant it was pretty funny. 

A few minutes later our flight was called. 

---

How many of you would freak out if that happened to you? I know i would....*sighing dreamily.* :p

--

Ali nudged me. I was using my Ipod they gave me. :) I looked up and the seat belt light was on. I turned off my Ipod and put on my seat belt. 

-

We got in the car and we drove back to the same house they lived in before. I grabbed my bag and got out of the car.

"Oh hey the house next door is for sell." Ali said. 

"Really?" 

"Yeah."

"Kool."

I was now living with them. For good. :D I sat on the bed and then a memory happened. 

"Can I hear the rest?"

He did something on his phone and then the music started playing.

I.

Love.

That.

Song.

And.

How. 

Ironcly.

It.

Goes.

With.

The. 

Situation.

"Ironic isnt it?" Cody said leaning back in the chair.

"What?"

"Keep holding on, 'cause you know i'm here for you." he spoke the lyicrs. 

I smiled sadly while looking down. "Thanks."

He came and sat down on the couch next to me. He put a arm around me. I didn't look up at all. I didn't want him to see me crying.

"It's ture." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. 

I looked up into his aqua-blue eyes.

I felt us leaning in and then kissing.

I smiled to my self.