Chapter 29:

Chapter 29:

I was tempted to call his name and try to talk to him, but I realized it would probably be best just to leave him alone. So I just went to my room. As I was opening the door, Angie called saying I needed to be out by tomorrow night?!? -.- I was tempted to ask 'Could my life get any worse?' But that just always makes it wrose. 

I couldn't sleep again, so I decied something. I got up and packed my things. Trying not to cry. Again. -.- I packed just the stuff that I couldn't live with out. With in five mintues I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed and sank down aganist my bed and cried. Well, more like I started sobbing...

With in seconds Cody was brusting through the door and came over to me. "What happened?" 

"YOUR PARENTS ARE KICKING ME OUT!!!"  I said and started repeatidtively banging my head on the bed frame. 

"Stop banging your head on the bed frame." Cody said but I just kept on going. "DESTINY STOP!" He said yanking me over to him. I stopped crying as hard, but I was still crying. I felt something warm go down my head. I put my head to my head and realized that I was bleeding. That just made me more missreble. Cody noticed and said softly, "Now see, look what you did to your self." 

"I'm sorry." I said, just enough for him to hear.

He kissed my head and said, "Don't be."

--

After he calmed me down. And I was okay, he started texting someone on his phone. 

"Who are you texting?"

"Is all your stuff packed?"

"Yeah...." 

"K meet me down stairs in ten minutes." He said then left.

I grabbed my bag and went down stairs. I didn't know what was going on, but I trusted him. Plus, I'm no wrose off then I am now. 

I was waiting for Cody when I saw Tom walk down stairs. 

"Destiny?" He asked sleeply. 

"Yes, Tom?" 

"Why are you down stairs with your suit case?" 

I bent down to him. "I'm leaving Tom."

(A/N I am going to cry at my own work.... AGAIN!)

"Where are you going?" 

"I don't know." 

He seemed confused.

"I love you, Tom. I want you to know that." I probably would've started crying if I didn't use all my tears earlier. 

"I love you too." He said and then he hugged me. I looked up and saw Cody standing on the stair case. 

Tom let go and saw Cody. "Are you leaving too?!?!"

Cody came down to him and picked him up. "Yeah..." 

Tom hugged him. I will forever rember this moment. Always.

-

Cody's driver pulled up and we got in. The whole car ride was quiet. We arrvied at a biggg house. Cody got out and so did I. He didn't say anything. I just followed him. He knocked on the door. The door opened. And I almost screamed. Right in front of me. Was Selena Gomez. 

"Hi." She said. 

Then Justin Bieber appeared and my smile turnned upside down like that. 

"Hey." Cody said. Him and Justin did a lame handshake thing. Me and Selena rolled our eyes in sync. 

We went inside and I was almost wrose then when I first went into Cody's house.  I managed though. 

"This is Destiny." Cody said. 

"Hi." I said shyly. 

"Heyy." Selena said. Justin just nodded. I. Hate. Him. SOoooooooooo bad. 

Selena  gasped. Then I rembered that my head was bleeding. "Come here lets fix that!" She said and lead me off to the kitchen.

She didn't ask any questions, she just hummed an unfimaliar tune as Cody and Justin watched her as she bandged my head  from acrross the kitchen. They were whispering just low enough to where I couldn't understand them.

"Okay , your all good now. " I could tell she was still concerned , like a mother would be, I missed mine so bad. " Does it hurt?" She didn't ask how it happened she asked does it hurt really?

"I'm fine." If it did hurt I was too numb to feel it.  "Um..Thanks."

"I'll show you where your staying." Justin said and lead us off to a guest room. I'm sure there was plenty of guess bed rooms, but me and Cody were sharing one. Which was way more than okay with me. Before Justin and Selena left, Selena hugged me. Which I never imanged would happen. And the Justin tried too, But I gave him a Touch-me-and-your-dead-look and he gave up. 

As soon as they left, closing the door behind them, I gave him a look.  

"I'm sorry I know you hate Biebs." 

"The word 'hate' is a massive understament. But it's okay. I love Selena."

He didn't say anything. 

"So how long are we staying here?"

"Is there anywhere you wanted to go?" 

"Austrila." 

He slightly laughed. "Well I don't really want to go there because mom probably figured that I would go there. But one day, I promsie I'll take you." 

I slightly smiled and went to go change into my PJ's.

---