Chapter 8:

Chapter 8:

I woke up to some one shaking me. I opened my eyes.

"Hey it's time to get up!!!" Ali shouted. 

"Okay!!!" I said laughing and got up. I wonder why she was so happy. I mean I was leaving to go live with the McKellers. I mean who wants to live with someone with a name that sounds like Kill? Freakyyy....

(No offense to anyone!)

I got dressed in some pruple skinny jeans and a gray and white stripped shirt with a mutily colored smiley face, long sleve of course.

I brushed my hair and put it in a sloppy side pony tail. 

I walked down stairs. I ate breakfast with out saying a word. 

I was in my 'room' and looked at the clock. 

11:25am.

The McKellers were going to be here at 11:30, so I grabbed my bag and headed to Ali's room.

"Hey Ali! So you think we should go shopping on Saturday?"

"Sure!"

I mean hey, I was just moving, not like we'd never see eachother again...

"They should be here in a few.... Bye! See you saturday! Text me later!" I hugged her and walked into Cody's room.

Where he was sitting strumming on the Guitar I got him :) 

"Hey, I'm leaving soon." 

He set his Guitar down and got up. " Do you have to?" 

"Apperntly." 

He looked sad and gave me a hug. 

We stayed like that until we heard the door bell ring. He let go of me. 

"Bye. I'll text you later." 

"Bye." He said and sat back down.

I walked down the hall and ran into Tom. 

"DESTINY!! DON'T GO!!!!!!!!" He wined.

I picked him up. "It's okay, I'll come vist soon okay?" I set him down.

"Promise?" He said in a small vocie. 

"Yes."

"Pinky Promise?" 

"Pinky Promise." I said linking my pinky with his. I ruffled his hair and walked down stairs. 

"Ready to go?" 'Dad' as he asked me to call him, asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." 

I said bye to Angie and Brad and walked into there SUV that was a pearl color....