Chapter 16:

Chapter 16:

I was still hiding when my phone rang. 

Ali: Where r u?

Me: Is it over?

Ali: Yes

Me: Are you sure?

Ali: YES

Me: K i'm coming.

---

"Where were you?!!" Ali asked when I got back backstage. 

"Not telling." 

She crossed her arms and said "Fine." She turned on one foot and walked over towards Cody and some girl...

"Hey Destiny," Cody said putting an arm around me. "This is Zoey." 

Zoey had shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes and she was like a super model.

"Hi!" She said wavying happily. To happily for me. 

I waved.

"So..."  She started talking rapidly to Cody again. 

I turned to Ali. 

"She's the Perfect Girl." 

I nodded. 

"Yeah I can sooo tell he likes her." 

Say WHAT?!?

"I mean really just look!"

I didn't want to but i did. They were talking happily and it looked like Cody was failing at impressing her. 

---

SOooooooooooooooooooooo its not over! :D YAY!!! :p

----

We were out for pizza, with Zoey, and I started to feel a little dizzy. Thats when I realized I havent eaten anything in days. Then I felt my phone buzzing.

Ali: You okay? You look a little sick.

Me: Yeah I'm fine.

Ali: You sure?

Me: Yeah.

Ali: ok....

I looked at the pizza. I just really didn't feel like eating, But I needed too....D:

I decided not too. 

-

That night I feel asleep a little easier... I still had those really horrible dreams.

I barely woke up when a memory hit me. Of when I was in school. I was kicked out about a year ago because we couldn't afforad it. 

I was walking down the hall way and everybody was staring at me and nobody was awllowed to talk to me. I was just too poor. 

"Whats wrong with her?" 

"I wonder how she affroaded her books?"

"I bet she stole them." 

A tiny tear went down my face. 

I looked at the clock that said 5am. I moaned and rolled over and went back to sleep.

---

Sorry it's short but i wanted to update and i cant think of anything.... Comment with ideas!