Chapter 35:

Chapter 35: 

(Cody's P.O.V.) 

Tomorrow they are going to pull the plug if she doesn't wake up. I blew out a huff of air while rubbing my hands together nevoursily as I walked into Destiny's room. Room 143. It's ironic right? I saw her laying there like every time. She was very pale. And looks a little bit paler then last time. Which made worry more. 

(Next day.) 

They were pulling the plug. I couldn't believe it. I really started crying when they told me. They asked me if I wanted to, but I couldn't bring myslef too. It's almost like killing her myslef. I just couldn't do it. I watched through tears as the nurse's unpluged the wires and wheeled her out of the room. And I just sat there. Knowing there was nothing I could do to save her. I feel like this is my flaut. If I hadn't predicted the earthquake maybe it wouldn't have happened and she'd still be alive. 

(20 years later) 

I stood there looking down at Destiny's grave. I missed her. It's been five years since she died. And every year on her birthday, I come and vist her. I almost did something bad when she died. But knowing that that's not what she would have wanted I didn't. They interviewed me about her. And it was so hard. I could barely talk. But she is known. Every year, R.I.P. Destiny trends. It makes me smile. Which is sort of hard now. But I make it through. My angles are here for me. And the hospital is closed. They have been saying that there is a girl ghost that looks like Destiny and calls for me. Thats where I'm headed next. I'm spouse to meet with the Ghost Adventers guys.