Chapter 25:

Chapter 25:

"Why would she be in there? There's no way she could've got in there." Jake said. The door handle stopped. I restied the urge to let out a breath.  

"Yeah..." 

"It was probably just some one walking by." 

Thank you Jake, whoever you are.

"Yeah."

He countied with his story. I texted Ali. 

Me: Help me!

Ali:What? Why? WHERE R U?!!?

Me: In Cody's closet.

Ali: What? How did you get there?

Me: I went to go put the pillow you made me buy on his bed and he came in before I could get out.

Ali: So that's how that got there.

Me: So any ideas on how to distract him?....And jake? Who is he anyways?

Ali: Ummm no and he's Cody best friend from Aussie :) 

Me: Ohh... So umm... Where's Tom?

Ali: Ummm.... right here. He wants to know where you are.

Me: Tell him to go ask Cody. 

Ali: kk

In about a minute Tom was running down the hall yelling Cody's name. He busted through the door.

"CODDDDDDDDDYYYYY!!!" He shouted.

"Yes Tom?"

"Where's Destinyyy?" 

"Umm... I don't know. Lets go find her. Maybe she knows where this pillow came from." 

I heard foot steps leaving the door. I causciously opened the door. I looked around and didn't see anyone. I ran to my room. I plopped on my bed just as the door opened. 

I looked up from my notebook that I was 'doodling' on and smiled. "Hi." 

"Hey Tom was looking for you." Cody said as Tom ran on the bed next to me looking at my doodles. 

"Well it seems he found me." 

"Yup." Cody said then left. 

"What's this one spoused to be?" He asked. 

"That one was spoused to be a butterfly, but I messed up. You wanna see some other drawing of mine?" 

"SURE!!!" 

I got my Pirates Of The Carriben folder and took out my sketchs.

"Whoa. That ones really good. What is it?"

"A Banshee. Did you know if you pick up one of their combs you might be crused forever?!"

"NO! Your not a Banshee, are you? Because I don't want to be crused forever!" 

"No, I'm not."

He smiled. "Will you play a game with me?"

"Sure. What do you want to play?" 

"Umm...... LETS PLAY JUST DANCE 3!!!!!!!" 

"Okay." 

We went down stairs and he set it up while I got us water. What? The game makes a person sweaty. 

"Which song do you want to do?" 

"Umm... Lets do price tag!!!" 

"Okay." 

I won. I really did like every single move perfectly. And that was only like my third time to do that song. 

"Wow." Tom said. After that we did Party Rock Anthem and Califronia Girls and then we did Pump It. I won all of them expect Party Rock Anthem. The dance moves for that are just wrong. Tom jumped on the couch. "You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure." I said sitting on the couch next to him. "Which one?" 

"SPIDERMAN!!!" He said getting up to put the movie in. 

About halfway through the movie Tom fell asleep on me. I didn't mind though. I heard someone coming down stairs and I looked behind me to see who it was. It was Cody. 

"Hey." I said queitly, as not to wak Tom. 

"What are you doing?" He asked as queitly as I did. 

"Whatching the rest of Spiderman while there is a sleeping six year old on me." (A/N Can we pretend he's six instead of like.. what is he? 8?)

"Nice. You like Spiderman?" 

"Well, it's sort of confusing, being that its the 2nd one." I yawned. Cody left and came back with a blanket. 

"Thanks." I said and smiled as he laid it on top of us.

He turned off the TV and kissed the top of Toms head. I leaned my head to the side and closed my eyes.

Then I felt him kiss my head. I looked up to see if he was there and he was gone. Dang that boy is quick.