Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

All of a sudden Ali said loudly, just louldy enough for me to hear, whisper shouted, "No! You are not going to go in there and talk to her right after Zoey broke up with you and Ben broke her heart!" 

"Ali I-" Cody said loudly but then went quieter so I couldn't hear him.

Then the door brusted opened. 

"Destiny-" I heard Cody say so I rolled over. As I was rolling over, Ali shouted "MONKEY BANNA'S!!!" And jumped on Cody knocking him to the floor. That girl has issuses....  

"Ali!" I shouted at the same time as Cody. 

They both started yelling at the same time. I couldn't understand anything they were saying. It was like dealing with little kids. 

"STOP IT!"  I shouted my vocie cracking. They both stoped and looked at me. 

(My sis, Ekm345, wrote this part I edited it some though) 

"Destiny, me and Zoe-"

"Don't! Don't Tell her that, she -"

"She'll find out sooner or latter!"

"Latter would be better Cody! She just had her heart broke and your not over Zoey, even if you still love Destiny!"

"Ali!!"Cody screamed. I was just as embarressed as he was. "You just told her!"

"Ali, please just let Cody talk." I pleaded .

"Fine! Whatever!" The she stopped out of the room.

"Destiny, sit down, we need to talk." He put his arm around me and we sat on the bed. "Wh-What Ali, said.... it's true but thats not how I wanted to tell you." He pause to look into my eyes "Destiny I-"

I put a hand on his arm. "Cody I-"

"No Destiny let me finish.I- I love you, I have for a while now. Zoey, she was just a distraction from you, I mean she was great, but I want you, your the one for me, you need me and I- I need you, I think about you all the time, and it's hard to keep myself from staring at you, Zoey, she figuered it out, a while ago, on that frist date with Ben, I was just so jellous of him." 

"Cody why didn't you say something before?"

"I Don't know I was worried about you, what you'd say, I didn't want to make you leave."

"Cody, where would I go I have no where to go, I dont have anyone but you. I love you too, I've loved you since in New York, when I couldn't remeber anything. Ben was my Zoey, but I really did like him" a few tears fell from my eyes. This was hard, harder than I ever expceted to be, but yet also so easy. Then he leaned in and kissed the tear away. "Cody ..." my words got lost in his expceting light bule eyes. I closed my eyes so I couldnt see him staring at me. "I love you Cody, but just not right now."

(I'm writting it now! :D Don't forget to fan my sis, Ekm345 !!)

He didn't seem to understand.

"I love you, but I'm just not ready to be in a realtionship right now. I guess I'm not compeltle over..."

"Ben." Cody finished he hugged me. I felt so good to be wrapped in his arms. I sighed and then tears started falling sliently out of my eyes.