Chapter 9: Dot Dot Dot...

"Well I hope it fits you nicely..." Said 'Dad' as he showed me into my room. 

"Thank you." I said and closed the door behind him. I wasn't in the mood. 

'Dad' had short brown hair and glasses. 'mom' had blonde curly hair and blue eyes. 

My room was very girly. It had a purple and white blanket with a black peace sign on the bed with matching bedding and curtins and all that. There was a computer at a desk in the corner of the room. I set my bag down on my bed and started un-packing. 

*****

(Saturday) 

Today I was going shopping with Ali. Which I was sooooo excited for. Manly cause I was hoping it would give me a chance to talk to Cody, he hasn't answered and of my texts or phone calls since I left their house...

I heard a honk outside and ran down stairs in my yellow top and black jeans, I had my hair bradied off to one side. 

"Dad," Still wasn't used to saying that." I'm going shopping with Ali I'll be home for dinner." 

I closed the door not waiting for a response. 

"ALIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I ran toward the car. 

"DESSSTTTTIIINNNYYYY!!!!" 

"What's up?" I asked closing the car door. 

"Nothing much, you?"

"Not really anything. They don't do much." 

"Hmm..." Angie pulled out of the drive way pretending not to hear us. 

*** At the mall****

"So do you have any idea why Cody wont talk to me?"

"He's not  talking to you even?"

"No... Is he talking to you?"

"No he hasn't talked to anyone since you left." 

"SAY WHAT?"

"SHHHHHH! people are staring."

"Sorry."  I said quieter.

"It's fine but why would he not talk to you even? It doesn't make sense...."

"OK there's something your not telling me here." 

"What? No there's not. You just hearing things." She said a little to quickly.....

"No. Your not telling me something. OMG does he like me? That would be.... uh....." D:

"He does not like you." She said quicker.

"What'd he pay you?"

"50." 

"ALI!!"

"Sorry." She said and looked down.

"It's fine, so he likes me? like likes me?"

She nodded.

O

M

G

.

.

.

!

!

!

"But it still doesn't make sense why he wouldn't talk to you."

"I know... Or why he wont talk to you, I mean your his sister."

"Yea...." 

We hit some stores and talked and then left.