Chapter 1

Chapter 1 

 ( Don't Ask's POV. :p) 

I was walking when I heard someone scream. I stopped dead in my tracks. I heard a woman screaming again and then foot steps so I turned around. 

"Help!" Yelled the woman.

(It's so weird I'm listening to Help by The Beatles while writing this.... :p)

She was rather thin and had holey clothes and messy hair.

"My daughter fell and hit her head and she wont wake up!" She frantically yelled. I walked towards her.

(Destiny's POV.)

I woke up in a straaaannnngggee place. The walls were as white as a summer could. The windows went form the celling to the floor and looked down on a sunny parking lot. 

"Destiny!" I unfimlair voice yelled. 

I turned my head and saw a lady. She had wavy black messy hair and ripped clothes. 

"Destiny your awake!" She came and sat down on my bed. 

"Who are you?" I asked with a confused face. 

"Destiny! I'm your mom. Remember?" 

"Oh...uh...hi, mom." I said even though I really have no clue who she is. 

Then this guy in a white lab coat came in.

"Ms. Jones can I talk to you out in the hall?"

"Yes of crouse." she said and kissed my hand and left with the guy behind her. 

That's when I noticed that there was someone else in the room. There was a teen-age boy sitting in a chair. He was wearing a hoodie and dark shades. He must of noticed me looking at him. 

"Hi." he said with a shy wave of his hand. 

"Hi." I said awkwardly. "What's your name?"

"Cody."

I nodded. "I think mines Destiny, I can't really remember anything." 

He nodded. Then the only sound in the room was the beeping sounds of the machines. 

A few minutes after desperate awkward silence, 'mom' and that guy came back in. 

"It seems you've lost your memory. You should regain it in a hour or so." He said with smile and nodding at mom and then left.

 I laid my head back on my pillow and fell asleep. 

*Two hours later* 

I woke up and suddenly remembered everything. So life makes a lot more sense now.

I looked around. 'Cody' was still there, but mom was gone. 

"Where's my mom?" I asked him. Then I noticed he was asleep. 

I sighed and laid my head back on my pillow. I fell asleep AGAIN. I must be really tried...

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes. I was no longer in the Hospital. I was at home. I saw mom above me. 

"Wake up sleepy." She said. 

"Fine." 

As I was sitting up I saw a black shinny thing on the table. It was cell phone. It had a bow and name tag on it. The name tag read: To: Destiny Form: Cody. 

I took the bow off. 

I messed with for like 2 hours trying to figure it out. I finally got it. There was already a number programed in it. It was Cody's. Then my phone buzzed. 

Cody: Hello :) Figure out your phone yet?

Me: Hi. Yeah, thanks :)

Cody: Welcome. How's your head?

Me: It's better but it hurts a little. 

Cody: Aw :( 

Me: (:

We texted for a long time learning about each other. Turns out he lives in LA and is famous... Nice. :)

I woke up the next day and I didn't see mom in her bed... I got up and looked around, even outside, I couldn't find her. I started to get worried. I heard my phone ring.

Cody: Good morning Angel :)

Me: Yeah, not so much I can't find my mom.... D:

Cody: 0: Really? 

Me: D: Yeah, I'm really worried... 

Cody: Do want me to come help you look? 

Me: You don't have too. 

Cody: Your in walking distance, I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Me: Fine.