Don't Sequel Update pt.2

(This is the Book Cover for now

(This is the Book Cover for now. How do you guys like it?)

Hey guys so today was my first day at work (and my first time having a job in general) and let me just say it wasn't the best 😧 I got to work 18 mintues late because the guy who made the schedules for us made a mistake and put the wrong time. Luckily my friend called and informed me and I was able to make it before it was wayy past late.

But then also we ended up staying at work later than we were told because the guy messed up the schedule AGAIN. Then my job is basically to teach kids about Graphic Design and how to do it.

Now keep in mind these kids are 6th, 7th, and 8th graders so they're in that stage where mocking someone, talking over someone, or even talking back to someone older than them (or an adult in general), is funny and that there's no problem with it. That happened a LOT while I was working with them so it's gonna take more effort than necessary to get them straight.

Now that I'm done with my little fit, (because it wasn't necessary for me to write this I'm probably just overreacting idk =3=) you guys are probably looking at the title and wondering "when the heck is she gonna stop talking and get to the update" which is good because I want you guys to read it and give me feedback.

This is sorta me being selfish in a way because I just really like reading the comments on these chapters and they make me feel better. Which is kinda what I would like right now (╥﹏╥) (or maybe not I'm probably just overreacting again =3=)

But anyway here's another excerpt from the Sequel of "Don't" called "Do". If you're just sitting here with no clue what I'm talking about, just go on my profile and look in a favorite labeled "Don't Chapters" read through those and then come back here.

•••••••••••••••••••••
I continue to get more angry by the second the more I realize Yoongi Hyung won't listen to me.

Then he called me a liar!! I would never lie! Taehyung said that it's very bad to lie!

"Yoongi Hyung! Listen to me!" He continues to ignore me and play with the toy truck.

"Hey hey hey!" I hear before I'm suddenly picked up and balanced on someone's hip. I look up and see a boy with light brown hair like Taehyung and it looks like he has the same box shaped smile as him too.

Another boy that looks like the box boy's age, comes and picks up Yoongi too.

"Now what's all the fuss about you two?"

"Jungkook was lying about-"

"I was not lying!!!" I try to lean over to Yoongi so I can hit him, but the boy holding me pulls me back.

"Jungkook, stop it!"

-
It was a struggle trying to keep Jungkook from strangling Yoongi. Eventually the teacher comes over because of all the yelling.

"What's going on here and who are you two boys!?!" Jimin freezes in response, but luckily I was a quick thinker.

"W-We're students from a college in the area and we plan on majoring in something involving childcare. One of the options that comes with that is being a teacher, so we thought we would observe a class for a day. Right?" I nudge Jimim; notifying he has to join in.

"R-Right but while we were observing the class, we noticed these two having an argument."

"Oh is that so!! It's always nice to see young minds such as yourself interested in inspiring other youth. But as for you two boys," She says while pointing to Yoongi and the younger version of Jungkook.

"you two are in big trouble for misbehaving! Min Yoongi I expected more out of you! And Jungkook it's your first day and you're already picking fights with other students!?

Do I have to put you both in separate corners or would you rather me call your guardians?"

I feel like she used the word guardian because of me. But you know what? I'm not the teacher here.

"No!! My dad would spank me and my mom would take away all my toy trucks!!" Little Yoongi says with tears starting to form in his eyes.

"My Hyung would be really disappointed in me and not let me have ice cream like he promised!"

Jimin and I chuckle in unison at the little boys' whining. "I don't think that will be necessary Ms." I say while trying to stifle my laugh.

"Yeah, would it be okay of we just talked with them for a little bit?"

"Oh great idea boys!! This would be the perfect experience for you as teachers in training!"

••••••••
And that's all I'll be giving you for the time being 😋 Thank you again for my readers of "Don't". I hope that you guys won't have to wait that much longer for the chapters of the sequel to be released. So please be paitent with me!! Sorry!!!!! 😣🙏