Don't Control Him pt.2 (F)

"Okay Chim Chim, this will be your room." My new foster father tells me as he opens the door. I nod and step inside, bringing my bag along with me. The first thing I notice in the room is one big bed with two fluffy light blue pillows on it.

I quickly go over and plop down on the bed, and stink into the mattress. Then I notice hanging from the ceiling, are paper airplanes. At the bottom of my bed is a small brown wooden bookshelf with a few books in it. Then there's a flatscreen tv mounted on the wall across from my bed. And next to the tv is a brown wooden dresser to match the bookshelf.

"Wow..."

He chuckles and sits down next to me. "Do you like it?" I nod slowly.

"I wasn't sure exactly what colors you liked, so I wanted to go with something neutral."

"My favorite color is light blue, but these colors are okay."

"You sure? I don't mind changing it around." I laugh and shake my head. I throw my arms around his waist and bury my face into his stomach.

"Thank you..u-um-" He chuckles and pats my head.

"Don't force yourself to say it Jimin. You can just call me Mr.Park for now, if that would make you more comfortable."

What name did he just call you?

I jump at the sudden sound of his voice and pull away from the hug.

"Is there something wrong Jimin?"

So I did hear him right. We're going to have to fix that.

"Please..no..." I mumble as he makes he stand up from the bed. Before I move any further, there's the sound of a doorbell.

"Hm, I wonder who that could be. Stay here Chim Chim, I have to go answer the door." I slowly nod and watch him leave out of the room.

"Hmm I wonder who it is too, Chim Chim."

"A-Ani, Mr.Park said to stay here."

"He told 'Chim Chim' to stay here. I'm not 'Chim Chim', I'm Park Jimin."

"T-That's not fair. Park Jimin is my name. You took it from me the day you appeared."

"It was never your name to begin with you idiot. Now come on."

My feet start moving on their own. Closer to the door.

"S-Stop it! He told us to stay here!"

Suddenly both of my hands reach up to my neck and start squeezing tightly. I felt my breath hitch as air was taken away from me. "O-Ow."

"Who is in charge here?"

"Y-You! I-I'm sorry!"

"What is my name?"

"P-Park Ji-"

"Jimin!" Mr.Park suddenly shouts appearing in front of my bedroom door. "Stop it!" (Hey stwob it!ㅋㅋㅋ) He rushes over and pulls my hands away from my throat and holds them in his. Finally with the relief of pressure off my throat, I take in rapid breathes.

"What the hell are you doing!?! You could've killed yourself!!!"

A single tear makes its way down my cheek making Mr.Park stop shouting. He releases one of my hands and uses his thumb to wipe away my tear.

"He...he made me do it." I say as I slowly raise my free hand and point to my head.

"..Jim-"

I quickly take my hands and cover his mouth.

"P-Please don't call me that. He hates when people call me his name. Just call me Chim Chim please..." More tears start to form and fall. "I'm begging you.."

He slowly nods and pulls me into a hug. "We're gonna work this all out Chim Chim I promise. So don't cry okay?"

I'm only am able to nod as I start sobbing even louder.