Don't Scare Him

"Why is he touching her like that?"

I notice Jungkook ball up his fists as he lets out this statement.

"Oh that's right, you might not be familiar with 'Jimin'."

"Lady, what are you talking about?" Jungkook asks getting more annoyed by the second.

"That boy down there is 'Jimin', the one you see at school is 'Chim Chim'."

"He has another personality." I chime in realizing who she's referring to.

"Precisely. He's appeared before you I'm guessing?" She asks with a smirk.

"Only once, I was with Jimin and he got really upset towards something while we were out with some friends. But he has been cautious about it ever since." I say as I glare at her. She laughs and throws her hands in the air.

"Yoongi, explain." Taehyung says getting annoyed as well.

I sigh and look back towards the screen at Jimin. "Jimin has MPD, mutiple personality disorder. His other side is called also 'Jimin'. But he doesn't like having the same name as our Jimin, so he calls him 'Chim Chim'."

- Jimin P.O.V.
I continue to let my eyes roam around her body. Her fear intoxicates me and makes me want her more. "So are you a good girl, or a bad girl?"

"W-What do you mean?"

I narrow my eyes at her and glance down to her lips. I bite down on my bottom lip and quickly enlace my lips with hers.

I don't ask for her permission as I shove my tongue in and explore. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my lips, followed by the taste of blood.

I pull away and notice a spot of blood on her lips. I smirk and trace my index finger on them. "So I guess you're a bad girl."

- Yoongi P.O.V.
"Well if that's the case, where is 'Chim Chim'?" Taehyung asks me.

"Probably hiding in the depths of his mind." The woman says while looking at the monitor. "Chim Chim is soft, so he cowards whenever Jimin appears and lets him take over. He'll be back though when Jimin has had enough."

"Stop treating him like he's his own person! Chim Chim is the actual Jimin!!" I yell at her.

"Tck, I don't even consider that pathetic excuse. His father can claim that side since he seems to favor him."

Taehyung narrows his eyes at her. "Where's his father?" She simply shrugs and waves her hand. "I don't live here, I just came for my little Jiminie~"

- Jimin P.O.V.
"Well I think I've had enough fun for now." I smirk as I move my bangs back in place. "It was nice meeting you sweety~."

- Yoongi P.O.V.
"Wait. Then if you don't live here..who does?"

"Me." A voice says from the doorway. We all turn our heads and see a tall dark brown haired man with glasses.

"Ha! No f**king way." Taehyung lets out first followed along by a scary smirk.

"H-Hyung." Jungkook says in fear as he looks towards his brother.

From both of their reactions I automatically realized who the man was. What the man did to both of them.

- Y/N P.O.V.
"Yah! If you want control again, you better come back now. Hope you know they're worse things I can do to her!" Jimin yells while closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"Who are you talking too!?" I yell at him confused and scared at the same time.

He suddenly gasps and drops down to his knees. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.
P-Please don't hurt her."

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to post this, I had to take the ACT today 😥