Don't Kiss Him

"What are they saying Hyung!?" Suga asks as he tries to peak over my shoulder.

"I can't hear anything, but he gave her Bun Bun so that's a really good sign. I'm usually not even allowed to touch him."

"Wait, did you say he gave her Bun Bun?"

"Yes."

"The rabbit he had earlier in his hands."

"Um yes."

"The rabbit that's supposed to stay in his hands until she leaves!?!"

"...Sh*t, we gotta tell him."

"But how? She's out there with him!!"

"Well...as long as nothing provokes him, everything should be okay."

- Jungkook P.O.V.
"Um I should probably go home now Jungkook, it's getting late."

"Oh r-right, do you need me to walk you home?" She shakes her head and smiles at me.

"No, you've done more than enough for me today and that makes me truly grateful Jungkook."

She quickly leans in and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I stand there frozen as she giggles a little and takes my hands and place Bun Bun back in them.

"I'll see you at school Jungkook, bye bye." She says before waving off and making her way home.

I forcefully have to make myself move into the house, but once inside I put my hand up to my cheek where
Y/N's lips once were.

"J-Jungkook-ah what happened!?" Taehyung asks me walking over. I can't even use my mouth to form words, so I just stand there with my mouth open.

"Yah, Jungkookie!" Suga Hyung says as he snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"She kissed me..." I'm barely able to get out, it almost sounds like a whisper.

"She what?" Taehyung asks leaning closer. I throw Bun Bun on the floor and hold Taehyung by his shirt.

"S-She kissed me!!!!!!" I yell as I  am feel my face burning from embrassment.

- Taehyung P.O.V.
While Jungkook is holding tightly onto my collar, out of the corner of my eye, I see the chair and table start to rise.

"Jungkook you need to calm down." I try to say firmly and put my hands on his shoulder. Other objects in the room start to levitate as well and start to spin around in a tornado motion.

"Jungkook-ah!" I say shaking him a little. It was as if he was in a trance. But he blinks and realizes what he was doing and quickly calms down and lets go of me.

"Sorry Hyung.." I let out a sigh as everything goes back to normal.

"Yah, this was all over a kiss?"

He averts my gaze and looks at the ground. I can see his cheeks flush bright red. "I-I'm going to bed now Hyung." He quickly goes up the stairs and into his room.

I chuckle at how fast he dissappeared from my sight.

"You think he likes her?" Suga says with a smirk.

"Oh most definitely." I say before laughing.

- Y/N P.O.V.
I stretch as I try to keep myself awake in my Pre-Calculus class. I look over at Jungkook and I see his head in his elbows. I take out a piece of paper and write him a little note. A slowly  slide it over to him and his pops up a little.

"You bored too?"

He quickly scribbles is something down and slides it back over to me.

"Yes I'm slowly dying,
please help me."

I silently giggle reading his note before replying.

"You wanna doodle together?"

After he reads the note, he quickly takes out a sketch pencil and a piece of paper. But what I notice about the pencil is that it's one out of the pack I gave him. I smile a little and take out my pencil as well.

He starts off by drawing a vertical line. To his line, I draw a circle at the top. He then draws mutiple short lines from the circle. I add mini lines to those, sticking out from various points.

What I realize we ended up drawing is a dandelion. Jungkook then draws a few lines from the circle, but doesn't add the mini lines to them. Instead, he draws it so it seems as if the pollen was blowing in the wind.

 Instead, he draws it so it seems as if the pollen was blowing in the wind

[Credit to the artist. Sorry I can't find your name.]

I give him a small thumbs up and draw lines that look like wind. Afterwards I sign my initials and he signs 'Jungkook'.

I shake my head at him and he looks at me questionably. I erase 'Jungkook' and write 'JK'. He lets out a silent 'ohh' and nods in agreement.

The bell finally rings, signaling this boring class was finally over. I quickly jump up and start packing my things.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, so I turn around and see Jungkook holding up our drawing. "I-Is it okay if I take this with me?"

I smile and nod. "Sure thing."