Don't Hurt Him

"Mam, we've captured the girl as well as a blonde haired boy she was with, to keep your identity safe." I hear a voice say coming through my walkie-talkie. I pick it up and press down on the button.

"Good work, the boy might've been needed as well. Get back here as soon as possible." I release the button and wait for a response.

"Understood. We're on our way."

"No!" Taehyung yells while pulling on his bars.

"Oh? I guess you heard the news. They've got Y/N and some other blonde haired boy that was with her."

"Yoongi Hyung.." I hear Jungkook mumble.

"Oh so you do know him! Even better!"

"Why....they did nothing wrong! Tell me why! Why do you have to bring them into this!?! They have nothing to do with us! Please leave them out of this!!" Taehyung begs me.

"Awe." I walk over to him and grap his chin. "Wittle Tae Tae has someone to care about~ Don't worry when I get the information I want, I'll leave them alone."

He attempts to bite my hand, but I move away in time. "Tsk tsk tsk, bad boy!"

I go over to my desk and turn a light blue knob over some. A few seconds after, Jungkook's shrieks of pain echo throughout the room. As well as rending their powers useless, the magnetism can be used to cause them pain. From mentally to physically.

"Stop it!!!! Why are you hurting him!?!?!? It was me!!! Punish me!!!!"

"You don't seem to respond to pain..."
I look over at Jungkook, and then smirk. "But you do seem to respond to your brother."

"Hyung!....It hurts..I can't...breathe.."

"Stop you're going to kill him!"

"Oh no not kill. I could never invent something to kill something as valuable as you two! This only will make him feel like he's on the brink of death."

"You b*tch turn it-"

"B*tch? Such a rude word, I feel hurt. Maybe Jungkook feels hurt too?" I turn the knob a little further, and Jungkook's shouts of pain get louder.

"Stop it!!! I'm sorry I'm sorry!!! Please, stop hurting him.."

"Heh." I turn the knob all the way down, and Jungkook's screams stop. You can see the sweat from his forehead trail down his cheek.

"How pitiful."

A beep comes through on my walkie-talkie again. "Mam, we've arrived with the girl and boy." I press my button.

"Bring them on up."

"Y/N...Yoongi Hyung...no...." Jungkook mumbles.

There's a ding that resonates throughout the room, meaning the elevator has stopped.

- Jungkook P.O.V.
Five men dressed in white suits come into the room. Two in the front and three in the back. I guess two of three in the back must have Y/N and Yoongi Hyung since the first two didn't.

The men stepped forward and the first two men step aside. When they did, they revealed a sleeping Y/H/C girl and blonde-haired boy.

"Y/N! Yoongi Hyung!"

"They can't hear you little Kookie~ My sleeping gas has been perfected over the years. You two helped test that as well. Why do you think you were so willing to go to sleep at nap time?"

"He's been testing on us from the beginning." Taehyung says while glaring at her.

"Correct. But nothing he didn't know you two couldn't handle."

"WHAT ABOUT HOW HE MADE US INTO THE FREAKS WE ARE NOW!?!"

She smirks. "You seem to be handling that fine as well."

"Son of a-" Hyung cuts himself off when he sees her move closer to the knob on his desk.

"Good boy. You two," Pointing to the men holding Suga Hyung and Y/N, "tie them up in some chairs. I'd like to be the first to greet our guests when they awake."

"Ms. please...don't hurt them...."

"Them or her Jungkook?"

"What do you mean?" She just smirks and ignores my question. She walks over and examines the both of them.

"Do they go to school with you Kookie? I doubt Taehyung has any friends since he tested gifted and was out of school before you even spoke complete sentences~"

I look down at my feet. She was right. Taehyung was always really smart and I never could catch up.

"Shut up! Jungkook is just as smart as I am!! If he had the chance for a stable home environment when he was younger, he'd be just as smart as me!" I look over at Taehyung in shock. Hyung had faith in me.

"But he didn't so he's not."

Taehyung start pulling on the bars again. "WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE-" I then feel a burning all over my body. Causing me to scream out in pain.

Someone help us...please.