Q&A [Answers]

Hiya! So here are the answers to some of you guy's questions. And if more questions get asked after I post this, then I'll just keep updating this chapter I guess. 😅

Also I'm sorry if you were hoping for them to be answered sooner, this weekend I was at the Asian Festival that was in my neighborhood (which was incredibly fun)

But without further ado, here are the answers!!

Q[The_Obsessed_FanGirl]: Why am I (Y/N) able to stop their abilities? Was I an experiment too?

A: I will actually go more into depth of this in the next book actually! So sorry but if I were to completely answer this, it would be a spoiler 😜

Q[SharpPieces]: How did you come up with such a good story line, and keep writing it? I like writing but if I have an idea I will write it and then get super lazy and put it on mute.

A: Okay first before anything else, I have to say I remember those comments about the snakeu!! Also thank you for supporting it here as well as the Jungkook Amino! I will try my best to give you a good story line!

Now for your question. To simply put it, the way I come up with story lines in by daydreaming. While I'm daydreaming the scenarios just pop in my head I guess. 😅

Then also to continue it, the way I sleep I can't have any source of light or noise on. So for me to go to sleep, I play out a scenario in my head until I fall alseep. And that's how they usually end up getting finished. I hope this answers your question 😅

Q[The_Obsessed_FanGirl]: Why did you continue to write it in the Jungkook Amino? Everyone reads it there instead of here. You don't [get] many votes or comments like on here like in the Jungkook Amino.

A: Well I wrote it in the Jungkook Amino just because of that. The book wasn't getting any attention here and because of that I wasn't getting any feedback on whether the story was good or not.

So I wanted to try a new outlet. A different place to post it to see if I would get any attention. And it turns out it did. Also the other thing is that some people don't have Wattpad, so they wouldn't be able to read it here in the first place.