Don't Touch His Hyung (F)

"Jungkook catch!" Taehyung says as he throws the ball to me.

"I got it!!" I dive for the ball before it hits the ground and I'm able to get it.

"Good job Kookie!" Taehyung says running over to me and tackling me down to the ground. "Hyung!" I yell while laughing.

"Oh boys!" We both stand up immediately and look towards the door that leads to our backyard.

"Y-Yes Mr.Kim?" We both ask in unison.

"Do you two mind helping me with...an experiment I'm currently working on?"

"You mean we get to go in your lab?" Tae Tae Hyung asks excitedly.

Even I can understand Hyung's enthusiasm. Ever since we moved in with our new foster father, Kim Seokjin or Mr.Kim, we were not allowed in his lab. Tae Tae and I always made theories of what he would do in there.

The only thing he told us about the lab was that he studied magnetic waves and electricity. Taehyung once told me that he might be trying to create a new power source for people to use.

"Of course! If you're going to help me, wouldn't you need to be with me in the lab?" He says energized. "So, what do you say boys?" We both give each other a look and nod.

- Taehyung P.O.V.
"Whoa...these are a lot of machines Mr.Kim." Jungkook says as he looks around at all of the different lights and colors emitting from the different machines.

Mr.Kim chuckles a little. "Thank you Jungkook." He eventually stops at this room with two machines on the right and left side of the room. Their were also two big white chairs with straps on them.

"Is this where we're going to help you Mr.Kim?" Jungkook asks as he approaches one of the machines.

"Yah, don't touch that!" Mr.Kim yells quickly.

Jungkook immediately retracts his hand and bows to apologize. "S-Sorry."

"Now, what I need you boys to do is sit in those chairs."

"Those white ones with the straps?"

"Yes, those ones." He smiles a little while watching Kookie struggle to get in the chair.

"Jungkook, don't get in that chair." I quickly tell him not taking my eyes off of Jin.

"But Hyung, he said-"

"Something is off Jungkook, and I don't like it."

"What do you mean Taehyung? I'm just running a few...tests."

"Jungkook, run." When I turn around I bump into a chest. I look up and it turns out to be a man dress up in black.

"Hyung!" I look over and see another man that's dresed the same way and has Jungkook.

"I tried doing this the nice way, but Kim Taehyung you had to go and make things difficult. Go ahead and lock them in boys." The man that has Jungkook quickly drags and puts him in the chair. Making sure to strap him down so he can't escape.

"Let him go!" The other one pulls me by my hair and straps me into the chair as well. "What the hell are you going to do to us!?" I ask through my teeth.

"Now boys, we are going to see how electricity and magnetics affect the human body."

My eyes go wide in shock and I turn to Jungkook. "Jungkook...be strong."

"Hyung...I'm scared.." I see tears start to form in his eyes. "I want mommy and daddy, Hyung.."

"You're mom and dad are gone now, remember Kookie?"

"Don't call him th-ARGH" He flips on the switch to both machines, sending both of us into intense pain.

"Hyung...I can't feel my hands.."

"Jungkook you have to stay strong!"
I clench my fist as I start to feel the pain go to my feet. "Why are you doing this!?!?!?" I ask with tears starting to form.

He pauses for a second as if he's thinking and says while putting his hand on his chin. "I needed tests subjects....so why not use my foster kids?"

"You're a sick man! Jungkook is only five years old, this could kill him!!!"

"I don't care...his life isn't of any worth to me....And neither is yours."

"You sick....BASTARD!" Suddenly I'm free from my chair and Jin is on the ground. I stand in shock for my moment, but then I quickly go and release Jungkook from his chair. "Are you okay Kookie?"

"I-I don't know..but Hyung...how did you do that?" He asks pointing to Jin on the ground. "I-I'm not sure, but we have to go now."

One of Jin's goons, I'm guessing, pulled me back by my hair. "You're not going anywhere." I look back at Jungkook and I see intense anger in his eyes.

"Let...My...Hyungie..Go." Around him I see papers and other inanimate objects lift off from the ground.

I can hear the guard gulp and he quickly releases me, running away. "Jungkook we have to go now!" I grab his hand and start running, but I turn back and see a book on Jin's desk.

"Hyung?"

"Jungkook, go ahead I'll meet you outside."

"Hyung-"

"I'll be right behind you, I promise." He nods and quickly starts running.
I head towards the desk and quickly flip through the book.

The book turned out to be the design of the machine and the affect of the rays it emitted. I suddenly feel a pull on my pants leg and look down to see him.

"Taehyung..."

I yank my leg out of his grasp and stomp on his hands. "You piece of sh*t. How dare you use my brother and I as lab rats."

"Hyung!!" I hear Jungkook yell from a distance.

"I'll be right there!!" I take one last look at the man I thought I could trust we he took us in, and ran away.

"Come back here!!!!" I hear him yell behind me.

-
"Hyung, why did you go back?" Jungkook asks me as we pack up our things from a place, we thought we could call home.

I hold up the book. "Mr.Kim's notes. When I saw it on his desk, I had a hunch and I was right."

"Does it say what happened to us Hyung?"

I sigh and zip up my bag. "Mr.Kim did something very bad to the both of us Jungkook."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain when we get out of here. Now where is his bankcard?" He shrugs innocently at me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Kim Jungkook, I know for a fact that you use them so you can have money for when we go to the store. Now tell me where it is, we need it." He sighs and pulls out a box from under his bed. I open it and I see at least ten credit cards in it.

"Why do you have so- nevermind doesn't matter! Two is probably all we need." He quickly grabs two and put them in his bag and zip it up. I grab his hand, we quickly run out of the house and never look back.

-
"Hyung! Are you listening to me?"

I quickly snap out of my thoughts.
"U-Uh no, sorry I wasn't. What did you say Kookie?"

He sighs. "Yoongi Hyung wants to know what time we'll be eating."

I glance at the watch on my arm. "Um tell him it'll be ready around...four, okay?" He nods and before he leaves I stop him. "Jungkook."

"Yes Hyung?"

I smile and wave him off. "It's nothing, go have fun okay?"

He narrows his eyes at me but walks away. "You're a weird Hyung."

I chuckle at his comment and close the old book of notes. "One day...I'll get us back to normal. I promise."