chapter eight

february seventeen ; day three

sean tries to grab his phone from him, but julian dodges and runs to the opposite side of the living room. sean chases after him, trying to get ahold of the phone.

"hello...? is anyone there?" vivian asks.

"hi viv! it's julian!" julian says as he raises the phone so sean can't reach it.

"oh hey, what's up?" vivian says.

"sean was wondering if yo-" julian is cut off by sean slapped the phone to the ground then instantly regretting it as he runs to see if it cracked. thankfully, it didn't.

julian grabs the phone away and quickly says, "so lexee's party is tomorrow, and sean was wondering if you wanted to tag along with us."

she's silent for a few minutes and sean covers his face with his hand.

"okay sure, sounds like fun," vivian finally replies.

"great! sean - i mean, we will see you there! bye viv!" julian then ends the call and turns to sean and josh. "success!"

"now," julian stares sean straight into what feels like his soul. "we have to do something about your look."

"is today national bully sean day?" sean whines.

"it's everyday bro," josh laughs and is met by a high five from julian.

"what's wrong with how i dress?" sean rolls his eyes.

julian runs to his bag and grabs a handful of hair products. without hesitation, he starts styling sean's hair up to match his. josh on the other hand starts rummaging through sean's closet to find something for him to wear.

thirty minutes later, julian pulls sean and josh over to tiny bathroom that's obviously not meant for three people to be inside.

sean stares at himself in the mirror and is surprisingly impressed by julian and josh's mini-makeover. his hair that is usually hidden underneath a cap because he can't be bothered to style it in the morning is now up, something similar to julian's everyday hairstyle. josh gave him a black bomber jacket, a white loose long sleeve, and dark jeans.

"do this tomorrow for the party," julian orders and they all head to sean's room.

february eighteen ; day four

it's about seven at night when the boys decide it's time to get ready for lexee's party. sean mimics the way julian and josh styled him yesterday and proceeds to stare at himself in the mirror.

"you look good bro, relax," julian says as he enters the bathroom, holding a bag of potato chips.

julian places the bag on the counter and puts his hands on sean's shoulder.

"you got this!" he encourages while josh enters the bathroom.

"ooo sean, i'd be all over you if i didn't have a girlfriend!" julian jokes in a high pitched voice.

josh nods while laughing.

"but you don't have a girlfriend," sean interjects.