24: Do You Like Dogs?

[ Brendon's POV ]

"Why're you taking so many pictures?" He asked. He. Dallon Weekes, the man
I was currently dating. I was happy to be dating him, just like I was more than willing to spoil him with all the money I made as a photographer for the city council. However, I hadn't gotten a gig for a while now.

"I'm focusing on the important things." I explained. Dallon's lips spread into a gentle smile, which fit the gentle giant perfectly. I loved Dallon's smile. For the next hour or so, Dallon kept his eye in the telescope. While he was so distracted, I stole the chance to draw him again. I perched on the bed, and sketched his outline, his telescope, and terribly shaded it in.

Star boy.

He had too many names from me. Poet boy, Star boy, Pretty boy.

Dallon dropped down on the bed beside me. I jumped, startled, and made an attempt to cover the picture. However, he'd already gotten a good look at it. His eyes clashed with mine, and a thin smile spread over my lips.

"You're really good at drawing, Bren." He said. I nodded slowly, but my eyes were on his lips. I leaned in and captured them in a kiss. He returned the kiss, thank God, so I went for another. That's all we really did that night. We kissed a few times, talked, and kissed some more.

In between kisses, I sat back on my knees, my hand still gracing his cheek. His eyes fluttered open, confused. "You know what I like in a guy?" I whispered. He quirked an eyebrow, sliding a hand down to my waist. "What?"

"My dick."

"Bren!" Dallon yelped, smacking my thigh. I broke out in laughter, as he pushed me back off of him. He ended up laughing too, though. I lie back on the bed, watching Dallon with a smirk. He was sat up, but looking elsewhere. When he glanced at me, and noticed my smirk, he simply rolled his eyes.

"You're stupid." He insulted, playfully turning to poke my leg. I sat up on my elbows, rolling my eyes. "I'm telling Josh on you." I decided. We both knew Josh couldn't hurt a fly, though.

"You wouldn't." He gasped.

"Watch me." With said words, I leaned forward to wrap my arms around his torso, an pull him back down onto the bed beside me. We were both laughing stocks; which was good, 'cause I adored Dallon's laugh. We both fell silent for a few seconds. Then he rolled over, his chin resting on my chest.

"Hey, Brenny?" Brenny. I liked it. I smiled, "What?" The boy snuck an arm over my waist, nuzzling his face into my chest. I chuckled, reaching out to gently run a hand through Dallon's hair. At the touch, he tensed up, and rose his head to give me yet another playful glare. "No."

"Fine." I instead slid my hand down to his back, comfortingly. He relaxed against me more comfortingly. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-five. You?"

"Twenty-three." He replied, his voice now muffled, as he buried his mouth within my shirt again. I began to draw pointless shapes in his back with the tip of my finger, while an overwhelming sense to protect him came over me. "Do you like dogs?" He asked. I couldn't stop the laughter that erupted from my mouth. He groaned, and tugged at my shirt.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked.

"A very important one! Answer me," He demanded. We held each others' eyes for a few seconds. Then he tore his away, with a sigh. "Pleaaaase."

"Fine, yes I do. Dogs are cute."

"Thank you." Dallon pressed his face to my chest, and reached out with his other hand, tugging the blanket over us. Satisifed, I grinned, and resorted to rubbing his back in comforting circles. In minutes, he was passed out.

And soon, so was I.