We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

--------------

"What?" Seokjin furrowed his brow, "But Jiminie...what about Jungkook? I thought you loved him."

"I do," Jimin sighed, "But Joshua's good for me hyung. He takes care of me and keeps my mind off Kookie. I'm not lonely anymore and I don't have to worry about my feelings for Jungkook-"

"Don't have to worry about them," Jin scoffed, "Jimin, you've loved him for seven years. It doesn't just turn off like that!" Jin snapped and the younger flinched. "I mean, it's great that you found a nice guy...but, I mean, are you ready to move on?"

"I can't dote on him for the rest of my life hyung. Besides, he still loves Malani."

"She's been gone for a year. We haven't even heard from her. She hasn't even called to check on Gracie. Jimin, if there's any time to tell him how you feel or how you felt or whatever you've always wanted to say....I think sooner is better than later."

------------------

Joshua had been present when Jimin told Yoongi and Taehyung about them. It sparked lots of questions from Taehyung and only one remark from Min Yoongi.

"Hurt our Chim Chim and you die."

Joshua had never been afraid of Jimin's friends until that moment.

-----------------

Namjoon was a bit difficult for Jimin to tell. He had to do it alone since Josh had school on the day Jimin and Joon met up, but nevertheless he got the words out.

Namjoon nodded at first, pushing the salt shaker around on Jimin's dining table. Then he inhaled and said, "I was really hoping you'd turn Kookie gay, though."

Jimin flushed and said, "That's not how it works."

------------------

Hoseok was easy. Jimin stopped him during one of his classes at the dance studio and said, "Hyung, I'm dating Joshua."

"Really?!" Hoseok smiled, "That's great!" Then he gave the smaller male a sweaty hug.

--------------------

Jungkook was a whole other story. Jimin had volunteered to take care of Grace while her daddy worked and Joshua had come to help as well.

The little girl had gone down for a nap and Jimin had just brought the pizza back from the door when Jisoo started to slowly bite at his neck and kiss his jaw.

The smaller male pushed him off a few times, even managing to feed him a slice of pizza, but the taller was relentless in the end and they ended up making out, laying on the floor, in front of the tv.

Neither one heard Jungkook come in, but they heard the startled yelp of, "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

Joshua sighed and pushed himself off Jimin and the older sat up.

Jungkook was gone from the room, but Jimin still couldn't look his boyfriend in the eye.

"Go talk to him," the taller kissed Jimin's cheek and pushed his hand through his hair.

Jimin nodded and softly pecked Jisoo's lips before he stood up and took the pizza to the kitchen with him.

He found Jungkook standing over the kitchen island with a beer on top the counter between his hands.

"Want some pizza?" Jimin held up the box.

"Sorry I freaked out," Jungkook dropped his head.

"It's fine," Jimin shrugged, "I was gonna tell you anyway...just in a more...nicer way than that."