Ch.11: Devils & Health

-Next Day-

"That's enough! You're disgracing yourselves!" A female shouted, clutching a little boy to her side as she glared at three rogue samurai.

"Who do you think you are? You gonna tell a royalist what to do?" One of the men asked with a disgusted expression.

"You're scum, all of you!" The female sneered, holding the boy closer to herself as he cried.

"What did you say, you bitch?!" Another of the men questioned. "I dare you to say it again!"

"That's enough!" The (H/C) female exclaimed, standing between the two groups with a scowl. "Obviously, she had said that you're scum."

"Who're you?" One of the men glared at Y/N, who gratefully glared back.

"Someone who wants to know what makes you think that it's OK to attack a defenseless lady and a child. It's a samurai's job to protect the civilians, isn't it? Are you even real samurai?!" Y/N questioned harshly.

"What was that?!" The third man snarled, as the others immediately pulled out their katanas. "Bastard!"

Y/N barely flinched as she watched Saito take the three men down with the blunt side of his sword. "Don't be so reckless." The blue haired male told Y/N as he sheathed his katana.

"Sorry." Y/N sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "I just jumped in without thinking." She told the male, awkwardly smiling at Chizuru as the other girl rushed up.

"He's right. I could have handled them on my own just fine." Y/N turned around to see the girl handing the little boy to a woman, who she guessed was his grandmother. The foreigner then watched curiously as the yellow dressed girl walked up to them.

"I'm sure that you could have." Y/N smiled in reply.

The girl was beautiful, at least in Y/N's vision she was. The girl had long dark hair that was pulled back into a ponytail that was more fitting for a girl in the time period, Y/N guessed, and sherbert pink eyes. She wore a mustard yellow yukata that actually seemed to fit her well, and a purple sash hung over her arms.

"You're quite brave to have stood up to those rogue warriors. Thank you!" The woman bowed.

"I really didn't do anything. Saito-san was the one who saved us." Y/N awkwardly grinned. "I was just doing what any good feminist would do." She added afterwards in her own language.

The girl looked at Y/N, before she laughed. "Don't be so modest!" She exclaimed, grabbing a hold of Y/N's hands. "This meeting must have been fate." She insisted, before also grabbing a hold of Chizuru's hand. "Let's be friends! After all, we're all girls." She stated cheerfully.

"Huh?!" Y/N and Chizuru questioned in surprise.

"Oh, were you keeping that a secret?" The girl innocently questioned.

Chizuru looked a bit disappointed, while Y/N looked even more awkward. "Well, sort of." Y/N told the girl.

"I apologize." The girl smiled softly. "Oh, yeah, what's your names?" She asked the two.

"I'm Yukimura Chizuru." The brunette introduced herself first, oblivious to how the new girl's eyes seemed to widen in shock.

"I'm L/N Y/N." Y/N stated afterwards.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, Chizuru-chan, and Y/N-chan." The girl smiled happily. "Please, call me Sen!" She exclaimed.

"Sen-chan..." Chizuru repeated, before she smiled and nodded her head in agreement.