"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Rebecca used her baby talking voice. In fact, because of Rebecca, I started to do it with Koda more.

He barked again.

"Koda you hungry?" I asked.

His head turned in my direction and liked my face.

"Be right back." I quickly tell Rebecca.

Koda followed me to the kitchen where I prepares his favorite meal. Wet dog food. I don't know, something about it makes him go crazy. We just don't like feeding him it all the time due to his long white fur. Usually when he's done, he needs a bath. Lucky for us, he enjoys baths. Kind of.

I sat back on my bed while Koda was eating. Staring at my beautiful beat friend. She was already a dark person, but from what I could see, she got even darker.

Her jet black hair was up in a messy bun. Black rimmed glasses were on top of her eyes. Even without makeup, Rebecca looked model status gorgeous.

"How's schooling?" I ask. Interested on what is really going on in her world.

"It definitely harder than regular school." No duh about that one. "I have to attend a two hour language class everyday to learn he language. Then I got to a sewing class for another two hours, not to brag. I'm the best student."

"I already know that. I remember when you tried teaching me, I sewed my finger." I grin. Laughing along side with her. "Sewing seems impossible."

After she finished laughing she continued on. "Then I go to my lunch and get this. The school lunch campus area, whatever you call it, it's right along the beach. Most people bring their swimsuits and surfboards to catch the noon waves."

I can just imagine. Seeing half naked Italian boys makes my heart flutter. So wishing I was there right now.

"After lunch I have a three hour fashion designer class which is my absolute favorite." She squeals in excitement. Even her squeals are adorable.

"You're making me wish I was into fashion." I tell her.

"You'll have to come here one day. Its absolutely stunning and the boys are just, attractive." She grins.

"Well right now, I gotta go to school." I complain.

"I'm so sorry for you." She tells me.

"Me too." I grin before ending the call.

I kissed Koda goodbye, his pure white fur covered in brown. I'll wash him when I get home. Then I was out the door.

I waited for Blake by his truck, but he was nowhere to be seen. So I decided to do what ever other teenager does in this situation. Pull out their phone and pretend they're doing something. Just in case someone walks by and thinks they're a loner. I don't know why we do this.

"I'm so sorry. I'm late!" I hear Blake scream. It was at least ten minutes later at this time and I've memorized every apartment number.

I turn to see Blake and my eyes widened. He was adjusting the gray tie so it would hang nicely around his fancy black buttons up. Which was tucked into long dress pants that covered church like shoes.