Chapter 18-Truth revealed

Aayat'sPOV

"mom..dad" my mouth hung opened when I saw them both.I talked last night to my mom but she didn't tell me about her visit.

"Assalamualikum Ammi" I said and hugged her.

"you didn't tell me that you are coming" I said while breaking the hug.

"I wanted to tell you but Talib refused to tell,he wanted to surprise you"my mom said looking at Talib. He smiled at me.

"Assalamuakim dad"i said slowly without looking at my dad's face.

"wa alaikumassalam how are you Aayat" my dad said softly,placing his hand on my head.My eyes wide opened in surprise.I looked at him without blinking my eyes.He replied to me,he put his hand on my head just like a loving father.I didn't remember when he talked to me softly like this.

"I.. I am fine " I said putting my words together.

"MashaAllah you are looking pretty " he said.I tried hard to controlled my tears.I glanced at Noor, she had the same expressions just like mine.I took a deep breathe and smiled.

"we also have another very special surprise for you Aayat"Talib said with amused face.

"another surprise " I asked raising my eyebrow.

"yeah...another surprise but first go and change into something comfortable, dinner is ready so we are going to tell you during dinner" shifat bua said. I nodded and walked towards my room. I reached to my room and threw my clutch on my bed.

I sat on the bed,holding my face in my palms.Zaidan.. His sad face started running towards my eyes.My heart sank when I thought about him, he was looking so heartbroken.I never wanted to hurt him.I didn't know about my feeling and neither I wanted to know. If knew what I feel about him than it will definitely ruin our life.

I didn't know whether I love him or not. I just know one thing that when I saw him crying for me,i wanted to hug him,i wanted to hold his face and looked into his eyes and wanted to tell him that I am not going anywhere,i am with him.. Him.. Am I really wanted to stay with him.. But why..

I put my hand on my chest to calmed my heartbeats.I picked my clutch and grabbed my mobile.I opened my pattern lock. 24 missed calls 68 messages and all of them were from Zaidan.

I didn't wanted to reply him or picked his call.I knew what will happen if I heard his voice. I put the cellphone on the side table.I got up and walked to my closet and grabbed some comfy clothes. I quickly scurried back to the bathroom.I changed my clothes and wash my face with cold water.When I wiped my face with towel,i saw a small cut my lip.

I slowly travelled my finger on my lips. don't you feel anything Aayat his words echoed in my ears.I felt like his touch was still fresh ,that warm touch of his lips was still their. I shut my eyes tightly. don't think about him Aayat, don't think.I opened my eyes and took a deep breathe.

I ran my fingers in my hairs to make them decent and quickly walked out from washroom. I found my mom sitting on the bed.

"mom,i was just coming down "I said.She smiled and got up.

"I know but I want to spend some time alone with my daughter "she said holding my hand.

"how are you Aayat" she said softly.

"I am fine mom,thank you for everything"i said hugging her.

"I am so happy that my baby is finally living her dream"she said.I smiled looking at her beautiful face.

"mom can I ask you something " I said.

"I know what do you want to know "

"you know "I asked in surprised.