LNBJ- Epilogue.

3 years later .....

Nimra's POV

"No, he will not " I insist crossing my both fingers looking at Billy from strangers things.

"he will die."

"No, he will not" I said praying in my heart.

"LOOK.. he is going to die "

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"OMG..No.." I almost screamed looking at Billy who died by that nasty monster.

"Told you" Ayaan winked.

"I'm getting exhausted," I say. "I need sustenance to keep me going."

Ayaan plops two scoops of ice cream onto a slice of cherry pie and brings it over to me.

"Did you remember to warm up the pie?" I ask.

"Hey, Thanos didn't tell captain America how to use shield. So, you don't tell me how to serve pie." I raised my eyebrow at his lame joke.

But I know he's warmed the pie because the ice cream is already melting on top of it. I put a big forkful in my mouth and let the sugar calm my nerves.

"Dont touch my pie.." He said hide the pie behind his back.

"How long have you been coming in here?" I hovers over at him as he stuff his face.

"two years and eleven months ," he said with his mouth full.

"you ar coming here daily and I feed you every single day. That means that pie is mine ." I said tried to snatch the pie from his hand. He quickly put the pie on the side table and grabbed my waist.We lock eyes. He's got a magical thing going on with his eyeballs where he's speaking to me through them. I take another bite of pie without breaking our eye contact. I can't break away. He's got me in his tractor beam of hotness.

But here's the thing: Afte two year and adding eleven more months i never made a move.

"So, we're friends?" he asked.

"I wouldn't go that far." I nervously said removing his hand from my waist.silly me. He always gave me hints that he like me but I never took a chance. I was always a shy girl who thought that anyone can understand what's going on in my mind without telling them.

"So, you gotta get up stuffing your face before you'll turn into mighty thanos" I said clearing the awkwardness between us.

"What do you mean stuffing my face? I didn't stuff my face. You stuffed my face" he said. What nerve. I stand up and wag my finger at him. He's tall, and I only come up to mid-level on his chest, but I'm spitting mad with a fabulous manicure, and I figure I can probably scratch his eyes out before he has a chance to retaliate.

"Chloe is coming here for girls night so you better get up " I said putting my hands on my waist.

The door opens with a loud thud , and Rose walks in. She waves a her hand at us.

"Hyee.. Ayaan"Chloe said popping on my bed.

"Hi." He smiled looking at Rose.

"Bye.." He said glaring at my face.He grabbed his mobile and stormed out from the room.

"What's with him " I asked sitting beside her.

"Like you don't know." She said placing a pillow in her lape and rests her elbows on the pillow, her chin in her hands.