Chapter 8-You are beautiful

Zaidan's POV

"Smile always sir,because its sunnah"Aayat said.I quietly glanced at her face.I don't know why but this girl have some strong effect on me.She was changing me,she was converting me into a different person.Whenever she was with me I felt a positive vibes,I felt happy.

I wanted to get rid of her,but I couldn't.

"Sir"her melodious voice echoed in my ears.

"Yes"I said and looked into her big brown eyes.

"Breakfast is done,shall we continue our work"She said.I nodded and she put the plates aside.She got up and grabbed a notepad from her bag.I watched her every moves.She looked at me and smiled.

She wore a office suit.I didn't know why but I wanted to see her in some casual clothes.She always looked beautiful in formal clothes what happen i she wear casual desi clothes.she will look like an angel Zaidan.A voice came from my heart.

"Aayat"I got up and said.

"Yes sir"she said.I sat on the chair and gestured her to sit.She sat in front of me.

"We are not working in my office right"I said and she nodded.

"So stop wearing this office dresses here,I took a leave from the office to get fresh and calm my mind and your office look are making me sick"She nervously looked at me and didn't understand what was I am saying.

"We are in my home Aayat,so whenever you come here,come in casual clothes..understand"I said faintly.

"Yes sir"she said but her facial expression said that she is still confused.

*******
Noor's POV

"Omg woow"Nimra shouted happily.

"Yep we are going for camping"Sama said excitedly.

"And we are super excited"I said and laid on the bed.

"That's great"Aayat said while typing something on her mobile.

"I am feeling jealous,I also want to go with you guys"Nimra said with puppy face.

"But you are our junior dear"Sama said.

"Yeah..I know"Nimra said.

"Don't worry Nimra,you'll also go in next semester"Aayat said.She was still busy in her mobile.Her face said that she was little worried.

"Aayat,is everything all right"I asked.

"Talib cancelled his plan, he is not coming to LA on next week"She said.I smiled happily.finally that evil is not coming here.

"That's great"I said and Aayat glared me.I pressed my lips.

"Ohk..why are you sad,may be he is busy"I said.

"Yeah you are right,he is busy and he said that now he will give me surprise "Aayat said.I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh..how romantic"Sama said.Aayat smiled.I glanced at her face.Seriously,Aayat was so innocent.She deserve better. ya Allah please save her from every troubles, please save her from that evil Talib.I prayed in my heart.

********
Hussain's POV

I grabbed granola bars from the freezer and walked to my room.It was very tired day.I did a lot of football match practice.I opened my room door.The moon light was falling in the room.Suddenly my gaze fell on most beautiful view.