Chapter 9-The moonlight and you

Noor's POV

"We have to pack every necessary things"Sama said and put some t-shirts in her backpack.

"What are you doing Rose we are going for camping not for some fashion party"Sama shouted when she saw that Rose was going to put the heels in my bag.Rose already packed her stuffs and now she was at our home to helped us in our packing.

Only one day left for our camping and we will living tomorrow,I have to feel happy but I can't.I was worried for Aayat.what if I go to camping and Talib will come here.

"Noor..what happen"Rose waved her hands in front of my eyes.

"Nothing..ah..I was just thinking about the camping"I lied.

"You know what I am super excited"Rose said and clapped her hands.

"Yeah me too"I said.

"We will do a lot of fun"Sama said.I smiled and packed some other stuff in my bag.

"Hye guys..I think you need this"Nimra entered in the room with
Coffee mugs.

"Thank you Nimu"Sama said.We all picked the coffee mugs.

"I wish I also come with you"Nimra said with puppy face.

"Oh..don't worry dear..you'll also go for camping but in next semester"Rose said.

"Yeah..I have to wait"Nimra said and sat beside me.We packed everything and sat on my bed.

"Looks like you are done with your packing"Aayat said.I smiled and quickly walked to her.I wrapped my hands around her neck.

"I am going to miss you"I said.

"Noor..relax you are going for only one week"Aayat said and chuckled.

"I know..but still I'll miss you"I said.I felt worried about her.I wish Talib come to next week,so that I'll be with Aayat.

"Ohk..no more emotional drama"Aayat said and ruffled my hairs.I chuckled and hugged her again.

******
Zaidan's POV

"How dare you to kiss me Samaira"I shouted.Anger boiled inside of me.I wanted to threw her outside the window or maybe I send her to mars.

"Come on Zaid..."

"Don't call me Zaidan"I exclaimed and showed her my index finger.She looked at me and smiled.Her smile was making me more irritated.

"Zaidan...I just kiss you on your cheek so just relax, what are angry that I didn't kiss you on your.."she said and going to touch my lips with her finger.My jaw clenched.I threw her hand aside.

"Stay in your limits Samaira"I said and glared her.

"Zaidan..why are you being so hyper..I just wished you good morning"she said.

"I don't need your greetings,you are our guest so just live as a guest"I said.

"Well..well..looks like some one is angry..you know what you look hot in anger"she said.This girl was really very shameful. I was just wasting my time with her.

"Don't taste my patient Samaira..if you ever cross you limits than I promise to you..you'll see my worst side"I said and walked out from her room.

"Zaid..oops..Zaidan wait.."she shouted. I already got very irritated by her,without listening her I continue to walk.

"She is just your assistant"Samaira shouted.I stopped in the middle and turned around.She smiled and quickly walked to me.

"You are angry because I kissed you in front of your assistant.. Right"she said.I looked at her with wide eyes.