Chapter 12-In my heart

Aayat's POV

It was beautiful cold evening.I was sat in the lawn busy in drinking espresso and my gaze was fixed on my laptop.A smile appeared on my lips when I saw my picture in beautiful mermaid wedding gown.Mr. Zaidan's words echoing in my ears "Aayat i must say you will look very beautiful in your wedding".Mr. Zaidan was very much changed, he acted very differently from past few days.I almost forgot about his arrogant character.He was now all genuine and kind person.I am glad that he finally get rid from his arrogant and selfish image.

"Aayat"I heard bua's(aunt) voice.

"Ji"I said and closed the laptop.

"Come inside"she shouted from the kitchen.I picked the laptop and coffee mug and walked inside the house.I put the laptop on the table and walked inside the kitchen.Bua was busy in cutting cucumber for salad.The aroma of the food spread in all over the kitchen.I forgot that I put the dum(steam)biryani on the stove.

"I think your biryani is ready"Bua said.I opened the lid of the pan.

"Hmmm..woow.what a yummmy smell"bua said and inhaled the aroma of the food.I smiled and checked the biryani.It was ready now.I already felt my mouth watery.I love cooking and biryani was one of my favourite food.

"Woow..I'm already feeling hungry"I said and bua chuckled.
She removed some biryani from the pan and put it in the glass dish.

"Aayat..can you please go and give this to Aamna,me tumhari biryani ki kafi tarif karke aayi hu unhe "Bua said.I smiled and picked the glass dish.Aamna aunty was Hamdan's mother.I met her to may be two or three times.She is very nice and friendly just like Hamdan.I walked to Hamdan's house.I stopped in front of a big brown door.I knocked on the door.After a minute Aamna aunty opened the door.

"Aayat"she said with faint smile.

"Salam aunty,how are you"I said.

"Salam beta I am fine how are you"she said.

"Alhamdulillah,I am also fine"I said.

"Come inside"she said.

"No aunty i am fine here...actually I come here to give you this.."I said and looked at the glass dish.

"Biryani..I cooked it for dinner..I hope you like it"I said.

"Really.. But sorry I can't take it"she said.I looked at her with confused face.She smiled and patted my head.

"First you have to come inside,than I'll take it"Aamna aunty said.I chuckled and walked with her inside the house.Her house was beautiful and lavish just like Mr. Zaidan's house.

"Come sit here and I'll put this dish in the kitchen"Aamna aunty said and walked inside the kitchen.I sat on the sofa.

"Aayat"I heard Hamdan's voice.

"Hii"I said.He wore white t-shirt with grey trouser.His hairs were looking messy like he was just wakeup from his sleep.He quickly walked down from the stairs and sat beside me.

"What a pleasant surprise,a beautiful lady in my house"he said with his as usual flirty smile.I laughed and looked at him.

"Are you always like this..I mean.."

"Flirty.."Hamdan said.I nodded and he chuckled.He crossed his hands behind his neck and looked into my eyes.

"Yeah..you can call me flirty but what should I do dear..its in my nature,I can't control myself to praise beautiful women just like you"he said and winked at me.I pressed my lips to control my smile.