chapter 20 - Happy ending

Zaidan's POV

"that bastard is playing some big game" I said clenching my fist.

"we have to do something Zaidan.. we don't have much time" Noor said.

" yeah... "

"but.. what can we do.. he is really smart. He definately have some plans " Hussain said.

"he is not smart than me.. I have a plan but I need a day for it "i said.

"what are you going to do"  Noor asked.

"I'll tell you everything but first go home and don't leave Aayat alone,not for a moment and Hussain you also stay with Noor" I said looking at Hussain and Noor.

"don't worry we both will take care of her" Hussain said.

"alright than.. you both go home and Hamid come with me I need your help" I said.

"I'll inform you guys everything on phone " I said.

"ohk"

We all came out from the cafe. Hussain and Noor both went to home while me and Hamid went to work on my plan.

*********

Noor's POV

I was so worried about Aayat. Her haldi was done and today was her Mehandi. Everyone were so happy and excited. Talib's family were here. Talib didn't even tell about his marriage to his parents. His innocent family didn't even know about his evil plans. Zaidan told us about his plan and after listening his plan I was more worried.

"Hyee.. Chill.. everythings gonna be fine" Hussain said.

"hope so" I said.

"you are looking beautiful " Hussain whispered in my ear.I smiled looking into his eyes. He was trying his best to lit up my mood. I was happy that he was with me, helping me.

"I wanna kick that bastard"

"your wish gonna fulfill soon" I heard Zaidan's voice. Me and Hussain both turned around found Zaidan stood beside us. He smiled and walked towards us.

"is everything done"i quickly asked.

"yes.. Just wait and watch" Zaidan smiled looking at Aayat.

*******
Aayat's POV

I was ready in my green and golden lehenga for my mehandi.Things moved so fast. I can't believe I am getting married to Talib. I am definitely not happy. Yes! I am in love Zaidan.why..everything happened with me. Why I joined Zaidan's office. Why I fell in love with him. I wanted to run away from this wedding but I knew my parents will die if I take such steps. I was silent on the stage looking at the happy people. Noor was so upset to me. She was barely speaking to me. I was plastering smile on my lips.I saw Zaidan was stood near Noor and Hussain looking at me passionately.My heart shattered into billion pieces.

I wasn’t speaking to Zaidan .My lips move to form the words to end this disaster before it went any further? But I can't. I was not so strong.

“Aayat, are you allright?”

My voice bore just the slightest accent – just the barest hint. I wouldn’t have even noticed, possibly, except that the words were echoing through my head.

“Yes,” i said.No, no no, i thought.

“I’m all right, thank you.” I followed it up with a smile, as though that would gloss over how i’d been standing stock still,unable to speak for the longest of moments.