Chapter 2-Hello Mr.Arrogant

Noor's POV

I entered in the home.I came to Los Angeles with happy heart but now my mood was spoiled because of that egoistic idiot.what was his name..Hu..Hussain,that jerk.At that moment I just wanted to kill him.He broke my tajmahal,my favourite gift.

"Noor,don't worry dear,chill yar"Sama said.How could I chill,that idiot ruin my mood.

"Woow,your home is beautiful Sama"Nimra's voice entered in my ears.I came out from my thoughts and looked around.I forgot that I entered in the home.We were stood between the living area.The house was beautifully decorated with contemporary style.The walls was painted with cream color.The living area was furnished with white furniture.A big plasma t.v was attached between the wall.Shifat bua was first lived in Newyork,almost two years passed when she shift here.

"Yeah its beautiful"I said.

"And you too"I heard a familiar voice and big smile occurred on my lips.I turned my gaze to stairs where Shifat bua was stood.She was still looking young with her long black hairs.Theirs no sign of aging on her face.She had the same hazel eyes like Sama.I quickly walked to her and tightly hugged her.

"Bua!!!I missed you much""I shouted happily.

"Oh..you never changed, I miss you too my talking queen"she said and i chuckled.We broke the hug.

"How are you bua"Aayat said and hugged her.

"I am fine how are you my angel"bua said.

"I am fine as always"Aayat said.

"And what about you my naughty panda"bua turned to Nimra and asked. I laughed and Nimra glared me.Bua always called her panda because she was so round and chubby when she was young.

"I am fine bua"Nimra said.Shifat bua kissed on her forehead.

"Where's uncle"I asked.

"He is out of town,may be came in next week"bua said.

"Ok..we will talk later first go and take some rest,Sama show them their rooms"Bua said.

"Ohk mom"Sama said happily.

"Follow me girls"she said.We picked are luggages and walked behind her.We climbed the stairs and walked to the hallway.

"Here's your room"Sama said and we stopped in front of a white door.

"Ah..we have a little problem here"Sama said and we looked at her dumbfounded.

"Actually we have only two guest room so one of you have to share the room"Sama said and travelled her gaze to our faces.

"No..problem Nimra and I,we both share the room because I don't want to die by her killer shayari"Aayat said and pointed her finger at me.I raised my eyebrow.

"Ok..than Noor come with me I'll show you your room and Aayat if you guys need anything my room is just near with Noor's room"Sama said with warm smile.Aayat and Nimra entered in their room and I walked with Sama to my room.

"Here's your room just close to my room"Sama said.I looked at her room door which was in pink color and a board was hung on the door on which "Do not disturb.I am sleeping" written.

"I'll show you my room but first you get fresh"She said and I nodded.She helped me putting my luggage's in the room.

"I'll see you later"she said and went out from the room.I looked at the room.The room was painted with light purple color.A bed was placed between the room and near the bed a small study table was placed.I looked around the room and saw a wooden door and a big glass window.A door was present near the study table and a window was present in front of the bed.