Chapter 19-Mission Impossible

Zaidan's POV

"how do you know him"i asked raising my eyebrow.

"well.. "she said and sat on my bed crossing her legs.I wanted to kick her out from my room but she know something about Talib and that's why she was still in my room.

"I met him in the club, I was partying with my friends and he approached me for dance but I said no.. well you know very well why I said no to him.. "she said and looked at me.

"come to the point Samaira.. "I said.

"alright.. so he than approached my friend..my friend started dating him but that ba***** ditched her and get evolved with another girl, he changed girls like clothes..I heard that he is committed with some girl..he always seen with that girl,last time I saw him maybe a week before with that girl"she said.

"a week before" Noor asked in confusion.

"yep.. "

"that means he is still in relationship with that girl" Hussain said.

"that jerk is playing with my sister's feeling..i am not going to ruin him my sister's life.. " Noor said clenching her fists.

"that's why we need to find out about that girl as soon as possible "I said looking at Hussain and Noor. They both nodded.

"alright than..we will talk about this later, it's too late guys.i think you have to go home now"i said looking at Noor and Hussain.

"yeah...its already 12:30 pm" Hussain said looking at his wrist watch.

"we will meet you tomorrow than" Noor said.

"yeah.. "I said.She walked out with Hussain but I stopped her.

"Noor"i said and she stopped,turned around looking at me.

"thank you " I said.She looked at me for a second and smiled.

"I am doing it for my sister...for her happiness " she said and went out with Hussain.They both went out,i turned around and found Samaira sitting on my bed.I forgot that she was still in my room.

"you can leave now"i said folding my hands on my chest. She smirked,twisted her hair strand in her finger.

"well I helped you..so don't you want to say thanks" she said and got up.I rolled my eyes.

"so.. "she walked towards me.

"you are in love..and I don't know that your choice is that low" she said putting her hand on my shoulder.I jerked her hand away.

"she is not even your type..you still have time.You can make better choices "she said seductively.

"get out"

"what.. "

"I said get out"i shouted,made her flinch.

"I helped you and...

"that's why you are still here.. "I said shooting daggers at her.

"what's the matter with you Zaid..why are you behaving like this,she is just a normal girl and I think Talib is good for her and..

"shutup"i grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall.She looked at me with wide eyes,tried to remove my hand from her neck.

"she belongs to me..only me.. she is mine, and if anyone says anything bad about her, I swear I'll kill that person and you know what you are lucky that you are still alive"i said and remove my grip from her neck. She coughed and rubbed her hand on her neck. She was looking horrified.