chapter 17- The proposal

Zaidan's POV
"are you sure you are going to do this" Hamdan said.

"yeah.. I am sure dude,now I don't wanna waste a second " I said while selecting the flowers.I selected some red and white tulips, some lillies and also some roses.

I paid the money for the flowers and also wrote the address where they are going to send the flowers.I picked the red roses bouquet and walked towards the car.

"what if she say no Zaidan...i mean she is already engaged and she is not like other girls who leave one boy and grab anothers hand " he said and opened the car door.I put the flower bouquet in the car and sat on the front seat.

"I know it very well dude.. but I want to express my feeling infront of her. Only because she is engaged that doesn't mean I keep my feeling in my heart,I do not want to repent for my whole life" I said.

"alright than if its your final decision, I am always with you buddy" Hamdan's said with assured smile.

"Thanks dude" I said and ran my fingers in his messy hairs.

"not my hairs.. "he shouted quickly covered his hairs with his hands.i chuckled at kiddish behavior.

"so what's the next stop"Hamdan said.

"jewellers shop" I said. Hamdan speed up the car and turned the car to the main road.

I looked outside the window. So many thoughts were running in my mind. I was feeling like a high school child who was going to give his final exams and was afraid whether he will going to pass or fail.

I knew that Aayat was not like other girls. She was different, she was special, very special. She knew her boundaries,her limits.I don't know what she felt about me but I know only one thing that she was mine ,only mine. I was becoming selfish, but sometimes being selfish is good for your own goods.

" We have reached" Hamdan said.I came out from my thoughts. Hamdan already parked the car in the parking lot.We both came out from the car and walked to the jewellery shop.

I pushed the door and we entered inside the shop. The shop was big and lavish. Different types of diamonds and pearl jewelry was neatly placed on the shelves.

"Hello sir, welcome to the Tiffany and Co.,how may I help you sir"a brunette may be in her mid 20s said with a sexy grin on her lips .

"ahh..my friend is going to propose his girl so we want something special and unique for her" Hamdan said with amused face. The grin dropped from her face and she looked at me like I broke her heart.

"alright, please come with me sir "she said and walked towards the jewelry counter while clickling her heels on the white marvel.

" I don't understand how girls can walk in this dangerous thing " Hamdan whispered while looking at her heels.

"neither I " I shrugged my shoulder.

"please have a seat sir" she said. We both sat on the sofa.

"so what do you want to gift her sir, I mean we have wide range of neck piece, bracelets, earrings, rings... "

"ring.. " I quickly said. I always wanted to give her a ring which she always wear and whenever she look at the ring she remembers me.

"wait a minute sir" she said and opened some drawersnear the counter.She came up with large catalogue in her hands.

"here are some catalogue of our latest ring collection sir ,choose your favourite one from any of these" she said and put the catalogues infront of us. I picked the catalogue and flipped the pages. I almost saw every catalogue to find the bestest ring for Aayat, suddenly my gaze fell on a picture.I looked at the picture for a minute. I smiled and looked at the brunette.