Strange Outcomes

You were living your normal life, flicking you wand in every direction, objects soaring through the air and going to places that you wanted to them to go as you cooked, humming along to the tune on the radio, hips moving to the beat of the upbeat song, almost lifting up the gloomy feeling of the atmosphere, for a struck or lightening and its friend thunder to always intervene with your song and humming, causing you to jump every now and then. The rain was to forever pound against the windows and roof of your home, creating the thousands of patting noises against you home. A loud knock surface though through the horribly loud rain and thundering. It was weird....it was late, no one should be out at the hour or in this horrible weather. You could sigh and curse as you got up from the table that your meal now sat ate, fainting you with its delicious looks as you hesitantly went up to your door, fumbling with the lock until finally it clicked, which aloud you to open the door.
"What the hell Newt! Your soaking wet! Are you mad?!" You shrieked Our as you stared at the lanky and once Hufflepuff man, his once messy hair now sticking to his forehead in a soggy mess, which you desperately held yourself from trying to push out of his face.
"I came to see you.." he he managed our, the rain silk drenching him the more he stood there. "Well it's late! I've got things to do Newton! " though you were silence...by a pair of cold lips. They wee more then cold, the were freezing, cold, and chapped, probably form the cold wind before and iced down form the freezing waters of the rain. You yourself could now feel the cold droplets hit you as you seemed to lean into him, exposing yourself to the rain clouds above as the kiss lead onto quite passionately, Newt pulling away for breath "I'll...I'll write an owl.." he stuttered out before stumbling through the mud back to the road, which he dragged himself along the muddy dirt road...leaving you in a daze.

This kind of sucks...