Library

There you sat in the library....books upon books piled high next to you. Nothing gave more happiness than a good book in your hands, the worn pages sliding against your fingertips as you flipped the pages delicately. It was all fantastic...beautiful. Though that day you were reading 'Hogwarts, A History' just to do so, scribbling notes on a piece of parchment, wanting to be ahead of all the studies you were entitled to do that year. And it seemed another had the same idea. A slender Hufflepuff boy soon sat himself in the corner in front of you, since you had yourself curled up in a corner of the two bookshelves with all of your books with you. He was quite strange...his eyes could never stay in one place...and he was soon staring at you as he scribbled away on his own parchment with his work out quill. You tried to ignore, though soon you slammed you book shut, eyes glaring at him "Do you have some problem?" You spat out, his face paling even further at your harsh words, his quill slowing their eccentric movements, scratching his nose a bit nervously.....smearing a little ink while at it "I'm so sorry...I didn't realize....I wasn't trying to....I'm sorry.." he mumbled out, embarrassingly looking down to his parchment, continue his frantic movements with the quill.
"What are you even doing anyway with all that...eccentric movement?"
"Well...uh..." though you had carefully grabbed the parchment and looked down at it...to only see a bulleted list.
•Beautiful
•Nose scrunches up as she reads and writes
•Very organized
•neat handwriting
•too many books in her possession that she possibly can't read right now.
So many other things were listed there...which she handed the list back, dark red blush invading his freckles cheeks, clearing his throat "You are very strange....." you said, though a smile crept onto your face "What's your name?"
"Newt...."
and with that...a smile twitched up and onto his lips.