Class

You were terribly late! So terribly late! This was the, well, you couldn't remember because you were being late to this class too much at this point in your year at Hogwarts. Your robes swished around as your feet smack down onto the hard stone grounds of Hogwarts as finally you make your way to the group of students that have gathered around outside near the forbidden forest. Catching your breath, you've made your way up to the front, next to an extremely tall and lanky young man, adorned with the color yellow, displaying his housing of Hufflepuff. You knew him, just not friends with him or really much on a level where the two of you could easily speak to each other. The boy was a little strange and awkward and seemed to have trouble with looking at you when spoken to, though that didn't change the fact that since the moment you met him and to this point he was very kind to you. "Grab a partner along with a bowtruckle and sketch them out!" Called out the care of magical creatures teacher, which everyone set off in their giggling ways to their friends, grabbing their twig like creatures and sitting down somewheres on the cold, hard, grass covered ground. That left you with him, which you embarrassingly forgot his name from when the first time you two met, finding it unnecessary to know from the beginning since the two of you never really spoke to each other that often unless it was class related, though it snapped into your brain as you grabbed the little glass enclosure that held the bowtruckle. "Newton, this way.." you muttered out as you made you way to an unpopulated area of the little circle everyone seemed to unknowingly spread out into, sitting down onto the dying autumn grass, the Hufflepuff boy slowly sitting down as well. "You could call me Newt." he stumbled over his words nervously as he stared to the bowtruckle, already nervously sketching down its shape and details, eyes wide open with wonder and curiosity. "Alright...Newt..." you said, testing the shortened name out and you had to admit was much better then saying Newton, or maybe you were lazy with the name, or maybe Newt suited him more. "Well Newt" you began after a long silence of only the scratching of the quills against the thick parchment of everyone's books, though was cut off by his nervous voice piping up "I can draw him for you!" He offered, clearing his throat as he glanced to you before looking to his drawing. "I mean...I wouldn't mind.." you only shrugged you shoulder, laying onto your stomach, looking to the bowtruckle, fingertips gently brushing up against the smooth and slightly rounded glass that enclosed the poor Bowtruckle "Alright.." you mumbled. Oh how magnificent you were in his eyes, your hair looking the softest out of all the young ladies at Hogwarts, skin smooth and the most perfect, you were very appealing to him and he took this moment to sketch the most beautiful creature of all of Hogwarts and the world, you. How he adored you from afar and it was amazing to have you here and little did he know about the future to come between you and what an extraordinary one it would turn out to be.