Dishes

"Newton Artemis Fido Scamander!"
Called out the voice sternly...the owner of it standing straight and stiff in front of the sink, arms crossed as she stood there, head held high as she watched her darling Newton Artemis Fido Scamander sheepishly step out from in the living room, revealing his slowly aging face and slowly graying hair. It was slow though...very slow. Wizards were very different from muggles...they lived longer, but that didn't mean that their hairs or whiskers didn't gray with the years of stress and of living. Even after years of marriage, a few kids, and some graying red hair, he still looked extremely handsome in your eyes...and couldn't help but feel your heart flutter every time you looked into those eyes that you looked into everyday, the eyes that made you realize 'wow...I love this little geek'. "Yes dear? Do you need something?" He questioned, straightening out his clothes, standing before you, hands soon clasped together.
"Come closer"
A few steps were taken
"More than that"
And soon he was standing right beside you, where you grabbed ahold of one of the plates drying upon the worn out drying wrack, holding it out to Newt. "Yes dear...it's a plate"
"Yes, but look closer"
To Newt's horror....it wasn't clean.
"Did your mother ever teach you how to properly clean a plate? Newt Scamander?" Newt could only gently grab at it, clearing his throat as he looked down at the plate, soon placing it back in the sink, starting to run up the water "Yes ma'am...she has taught me how to properly clean a serving dish..."
"Then I expect you to do it right mister"
"Yes ma'am"