Christmas Spirit

Now you liked Christmas. You love spending it with you family, setting up the tree. It was also an excuse to make many gingerbread cookies and other sweets and treats for you. Though your dear husband Newt was in love with Christmas. Which was now why you stood outside, wrapped up in your thick winter coat and a blanket as your dear husband was trying to untangle the Christmas lights that were possibly as old as the both of you now. "I don't think they work anymore honey...those are one of the first anyway." You called up, Newt waving a hand in dismissal of your comment, continue to place the lights down. "Well I'll make them work, no worrying alright? I always got my wand to pitch in a few fixes." He said as he was now making his way down from the roof of your home. Soon the lights slowly blinked to life, causing him to back up and stand next to you, staring up at the lights, an arm wrapping around you. "Now look at that.." he mumbled, that cute smile of his upon his lips as he looked down at you, you nodding your head a bit. "Yes dear, absolutely gorgeous." You said as you soon lead your way back into the warmth of your house. You two were soon dancing slowly to the music that was offered on the little radio, the lights from outside giving enough to see each other with. "What's next on your list of decorating?" You asked him quietly as he swayed you to the sweet beat of the music."Oh I think thats enough.."
"You can't be telling the truth..."
"Very funny"
Though everything went dark, causing you to stop as the radio continued
"Scratch that..I have to fix the lights."