Secrecy

"Mr.Scamander you try my patience"
"Well...I need answers..."
"Well I'm not the kind of gal that will let that slip"
Silence fell between you two, only the clanking of glass cups knocking together or thudding against the bar and tables with in the pub. The Blind Pig...sure as hell not your first time drinking there and sure wouldn't be your last in this day and age. Though today's atmosphere wasn't that great...for it was pouring and raining heavy drops from the sky and blasting cold kisses of air onto everyone who dared step out of their dear homes. Though yet you sat there, cigarette between your fingers as you lazily puffed out the toxic smoke into the already cigarette smoke filled room. "What will let the things I need to know skip you lips?" Newt asked quietly, slouching a bit in his seat as he stared down to the chipping table, collar of his coat up to shield his face. "Oh I don't Mr.Scamander....what you think might make it slip out sweetheart?" Your voice was a sickening sweet at the moment, batting your eyelashes to him before sighing, smashing the bud out onto an ashtray, starting to collect your things, a little wave of your wand replacing your nice looking dress away with the  dull clothes you were use to "Look honey, I would like to stay and tell, but that ain't gonna happen today..." you mumbled out, tossing money down onto the table to pay for your drinks, Newt already scrambling up awkwardly, case in his hands. "I'm not giving up..."
  And that was not a lie at all. He followed through the alleys and rain to get to your little New York apartment, though you stopped outside you door as you finished unlocked the old doorknob. "I ain't got time to answer you sugar...try again tomorrow..." you stated tiredly, opening the door, though he was quickly to slip in, closing the door and now having you caged between him and the heavy wood door. His nose brush up against yours, lips ever so gently grazing onto you cheeks...both of your breathing ragged, hearts beating rapidly.
"Tell me..." Newt stated calmly
"Alright...."