Mornings

You could feel the room shake gently as a train passed by, waking you up from you slumber, a little groan leaving you as you lifted your body up a bit, the soft glow from the outside word blinding your sensitive eyes. Of course your hair was a mess, and was a hassle to try and get out of your face, though once you did, you look down beneath you, to see the one and only Newt...darling husband...chest lifting up and down gently, mouth hanging open the slightest to let out his little snorts of snores. Gorgeous he was in this light. Freckles now viable to your eyes...you can finally seeing just how far they traveled down his body...you could see the trail continued lower, below his torso. Though soon his own eyes were slowly cracking open, your hand going to tracing those cute freckles "Good morning..." came the husky voice of Newt, crossing his arms underneath his head after stretching a bit. "Morning my love..." you whispered back. Soon his arms were quick to gently pull you back to lay your head upon that toned chest of his...finger tips tracing those scars he gained over the years.
The two of you were visiting friends here in New York..and the room that was being rented out was not the greatest and was situated next to a train that ran through the city...but it was still nice in your own eyes.
Giggles erupted from you as Newt took to being on top of you, pushing that stubborn hair of yours out of your face, letting out a gentle sigh. "Your so beautiful..."
"Even with my hair a mess?"
"Even with your hair a mess.." he stated quietly. Though he was soon glancing to a clock, starting to get up, sitting on the edge of the bed as he rubbed his face a bit. "Now we don't have to get up now.." you pleaded with him, already wrapping your arms around his shoulders, lips soon pressing gentle kisses against his back, finger tips rubbing gently into the skin of his shoulders. You could already feel him give into your pleasurable and gentle kisses to his back.
"I guess we can stay in for a bit longer..." he mumbled out
"Good...now get back here and keep me warm..."