TN | Wrong Turn - 10

Start from the beginning

 Jaelyn pulled two stacks from her purse and she leaped out the candy blue Rubricon Jeep Regular with a custom job she planned to put a down payment on

Her heels tapped the cement as she walked up to the car dealership. It was owned by a man named Rando Chukwuma who had a thing for young women like Jaelyn. Coincidentally, Jaelyn liked older men with money... like him. She wasn't just there to get the car, she also wanted to get the man.

As she stepped in the nicely air conditioned lobby, Jaelyn pulled the hem of her extremely short and tight dress down as she made her way to him with the stacks of money.

Another thing Jaelyn was aware that Rando liked was money; and she coincidentally had that too.

At the desk was a tall, muscular dark skin man with dark eyes and a mean expression. His glare was sexy and Jaelyn felt distracted from her mission as she eyed his nametag: Kaivar.

"Well, hello, Kaivar." She flirted, batting her eyes as she notices his physique. "You work out?"

Kai flashed his eyes up and down her body once without doing a double take. "Pops, you got a customer." He said before leaning on the counter.

"Ooou, you're just as mean as you look." She said, flashing her teeth at him.

Kai lowered his eyes to her breasts then looked back at her face. "You're not my type."

"What's your type?" Jaelyn asked, moving her hair away from her breasts. "You don't like nothing you see?"

Kai licked his lips and opened his mouth to say something but then Rando came out and pat him on the back. "Thanks for looking out, son. You got that rental spot opened yet?" He asked.

Kai shook his head. "Coming soon. Bellazan Rentals, you like the sound of that?" Kai asked him, smiling so big all of his teeth were evident.

"Businessman like your daddy. Attractive." Jaelyn said, watching as he got up from the counter and dapped his father.

"Good luck, talk to you later, old man." Kai said before winking at Jaelyn. "Have a good day."

"You too." She said simply before looking back at Rando, licking her lips. "Hey, Mr. Rando... I like that Jeep out there..."

Rando looked down at the stacks of money while Kai exited the building. "How about you step in my office?"

       Kai ripped the nametag off his chest and threw it in the air, caught it, and repeated until he reached his Mercedes

Kai ripped the nametag off his chest and threw it in the air, caught it, and repeated until he reached his Mercedes. He looked at Jeep and licked his lips remotely. It was a car he adored since his teens years but he would only ride in while out of town.

He knew women like Jaelyn. She used her sex appeal to get whatever she wanted but would use her money to prove she didn't need to.

Back in the day when he was immature, those were the exact type of girls he was into. Girls like Royale, "his first love".

Kai's phone began to ring suddenly.

"What's up, baby girl?" He answered after looking down at the contact.

"Bring me some food. Please? I'm at work." Rosè said as if she was stressing out. "My period coming on and I have a meeting in like.. thirty minutes."

"Calm down. What you want?" He asked, sliding his big body into his two-door vehicle.

"You know what I want." She said a little calmer. "Steakhouse King."

"Alright, I got you. You need anything else?" He asked.

Rosè awed dramatically. "You're really gonna get it? You're real life husband material." She told him.

He chuckled lightly before ending the call like he usually did to him. He texted her, asking for the address before putting his other leg into the car and getting ready to start it up.

A small tap stopped him and as soon as he looked over, he was greeted by nothing but cleavage. It was Jaelyn.

"Where you off to?" She asked once he started the car and rolled the window down. "This is not the car I was expecting a tall, chocolate man like yourself to be driving... more like a truck.."

Kai glared deeply into her eyes, telepathically telling her to get the fuck out his face. "What's up?"

"I saw you looking at my car and I was wondering if you can come with me to take it for a test drive?" She asked, licking her lips as she moved hair out her face. "Isn't that like... your job?"

Kai got out the car, forcing her to back up.

"Your father said you would be able to do it since he had some meeting coming up." Jaelyn said, smirking.

Mom had to talk to his sellout ass. He exhaled as she handed him the keys. He tossed them back to her, closing the door of his car. He sent Rosè a quick text as they headed towards the Jeep.

I hope she don't be pissed at me