FOURTEEN- Green Monster Day

Fourteen

Fourteen

GREEN MONSTER DAY

I walked up to school fifteen minutes before the first bell was supposed to ring, meaning that there were barely any kids here yet. I was walking down the hall towards my locker when I happen to pass by the main office and see Dante standing there with a lady. She was gorgeous. I couldn't see her face properly but I could tell that her skin was flawless. She was a few shades darker than Dante and her curly hair made me so happy.

I saw Dante turn a bit and gave a slight wave when he noticed me standing there. By the looks of how things were going, I concluded that there 'meeting' would be ending soon so I decided to wait for him. I took this time to check him out shamelessly. He wore a plain white button up shirt that was almost skin tight, with his sleeves rolled up. He paired that with beige khaki pants and a nice pair of Adidas. His hair was black curly mess, but damn did it suit him. I wouldn't be surprised if I was drooling.

"Hey!" Dante walked up to me as soon as he got out of the office. I returned the greeting before he introduced me to the lady standing beside him. "Jackie, this is my aunt Danna. Aunt Dana, this is Jackie. The one I told you about yesterday?" 

"Oh yes! Hi sweetie, it's really nice to meet you" His Aunt Danna shook my head.

"It's nice to meet you too" I replied.

"Well, I have to run. I'm running a little for work. You going to be ok sweetie?" She asks Dante as she urged his head to her level so she could kiss his forehead. 

"Yeah, Thanks Auntie" She nods at me once again and then walks  out of school.

"So, let me be the first student here to say. Welcome to Homeland High. Where teachers torture kids and make them cry." I walk in front of, doing a little jump as I turn around to face him and do a small bow, trying to welcome him. He chuckles.

I still had to go to my locker to grab a few things, so I just started walking towards it with Dante in towe.

"How disappointed would you be if I said you're not the first student?" He asks, catching up to where I am. I let my frown show very visibly.

"Seriously? I thought we agreed that I should have been the first student since the teachers would beat me to the first person. You should've closed your ears!" I playfully hit his arm when he started laughing out loud.

"I'm joking. I'm joking! You're the first student AND the first person. The secretary was obnoxiously rude." A smile crept up to my face. "So we're we going?"

"We are going to my locker before I show you around school. I just have to grab a few things." He nods.

//

"And this is where we are going to be in Calculus together" I tell him as I finished the little tour, with 5 minutes until the first bell rings.

"Well, I can't wait for Calculus, even though I hate math." Dante was very charming. He knew what to say to please a girl, how to act, how to talk; part of me really wants to rip that shirt.