"Ok" she kissed my head and playfully slapped my ass for me to go.

"Morning" I said hugging my mom as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie" she smiled. "just in time" se said handing me a plate of eggs and waffles.

"Thanks" I smiled sitting down at the counter and then glancing to my plate. I can eat the eggs but the waffles I can't stomach, oh god. I don't want to be rude and bring attention on myself, today is Demi's day.

I eat the eggs and slowly began the waffles. There are only two but it still feels like so much. I could feel my stomach turning as I are the waffle but I some how managed to get the first one down. I picked up the second one and began to nibble, I got through Hal of it when I felt completely and utterly sick. I put it back down and the plate and empty the scraps into the trash.

"Thanks mom" I half smiled and began to wash my plate.

"No problem" she smiled "i'll do that" she said referring to the plate.

"You sure?" I asked

"Yeah, I think I just saw someone come in that you might want to see" she smirked.

I looked at her weed and exited the kitchen making my way down the hall and into the foyer.

He smiled walking towards me "Dylan" I shouted running up to him and giving him a big hug. He placed me down on the ground and I leaned up giving him a kiss.

Demi's POV.

The front door was open and I looked to it to see Dylan standing there "Dylan come in" I smiled walking towards him.

"Hey Demi" he smiled "sorry I know you're busy but can I quickly give something to Elena.

"It's fine" I laughed "she's in the kitchen" I patted his shoulder.

"Thanks" he replied and began walking towards the kitchen.

"Dylanw I heard Elena shout and I turned around to see them hugging.

Elena kissed him but I couldn't here what they were saying.

"Demi" dad called me over to the music room.

"Yes father" I laughed.

"Who's the boy?" he questioned looking to Elena and Dylan.

"That's Dylan" I smiled.

"Dylan?" he said.

"Elena's boyfriend" I simply said. I knew this would be problem. He was the same with me and Dallas. "Dad trust me, he's a good guy and they've been together for like 5 months now"

"5 months and I only find out now? he said raising his eyebrow.

"Sorry?" I shrugged and walked away.

Elena and Dylan walked towards the front door and I could see dad watching them.

Once they disappeared outside Dad began to follow them and I followed him.

I got to the door to see dad watching an extremely heated make out session between Elena and Dylan occurring, which was even a bit too much for me.

"Dad seriously?" I whispered making him jump "what the fuck are you doing?"

"Language!" he snapped "and i'm just gonna introduce myself but I could be waiting awhile" he said

"No dad don't you'll embarrass Elena and yourself" I replied trying to change his mind.

"Hey if one of my girls are with a guy for 5 months I want to know him" he said.

Elena and Dylan pulled away and without hesitation dad went straight over.

"Hey" he greeted them. "I'm Eddie" he said overly enthusiastic putting out his hand.

"Dylan" Dylan looked at him weirdly shaking it.

Elena's face was bright red "um Dylan this is my dad and dad this is Dylan my bo-"

"Boyfriend I know Demi filled me in" he replied. Elena looked over to me giving me a death glare.

"Sorry" I mouthed.

"Ok anyways, Dylan needs to get going" Elena changed the subject.

"Sure I don't wan to keep you" dad replied.

"It was nice meeting you" Dylan replied going in to kiss Elena but was hesitant and went with a hug instead.

"I'll talk to you later" she smiled "bye"

"Bye" replied to her. He then looked to dad "bye Eddie" and them he looked over to me an shouted "bye Demi good luck" he waved and then turned to leave.

Elena and dad walked towards me an he wrapped his arms around her shoulders smiling.

We all went inside "ok guys everything into the vans. We're leaving in 5" my manager called.