Chapter 13

Chapter 13

 At home, Kristina was getting ready for her day with her friend, Patty. They were going to lunch together. And like always, they both procrastinate. Kristina signed onto her Facebook. It's a great time killer. She had the usual 5 or 6 notifications. Dumb game requests, someone liking a picture or a status, and a comment on a status. It get's pretty boring sometimes.

But then Kristina realized she had a friend request. She clicked on it to see who it was. But that's when she realized it wasn't a Friend request. It was a relationship request. From Harry.

Kristina felt her face grow red. She began to sweat a little. She gets embarrassed so easily. But she thought it was really cute. "He's such a dork." Kristina thought to herself.

She was nervous to accept it. It would be rude if she didn't. Well..she would also hurt Harry's feelings. She really wanted to accept it. But on the other side, she didn't. Everyone would then know her name.

Kristina thought to herself. If Harry's okay with going public than so is she. None the less, Kristina was quick to accept it. Was she making a mistake though?

Kristina had butterflies in her stomach. "Everything's going to be okay." Kristina told herself. "What's the worst that can happen...really?" she also said.

Sometimes, Kristina gets herself way too worked up. And most the time, it's over nothing.

 As Kristina was "Getting ready" she realized her Facebook was blowing up. Random people chatting her and commenting on her relationship status. She tried to check them all quickly. Everything was about Harry. Kristina tried to go as fast as she can to check them all and to reply.

It was way too hard. You couldn't even believe how many messages she got. From people she hardly knew or didn't really like. People were saying "Omg I'm so happy for you!" or "Aww how cute." Mostly the same thing from everyone. But Kristina decided to give up. she couldn't reply to all of these at once. All the messages were making her laptop freeze.

 One everything calmed down a little, Kristina's laptop was working normally. Thank God. Kristina suddenly got another message. "Oh great." she said, bracing herself for more fan girls.

Thankfully, it was Patty. That made Kristina laugh so loud. For a couple reasons. She was so prepared for some girl to annoy her but it was just her. And she also laughed because they're both supposed to be getting ready, but instead they're on Facebook. Figures.

 Kristina got to subway on time. Yeah. Subway. Because they both never feel like getting all dressed up to go somewhere fancy for lunch. It's been a week or so that Patty and Kristina have talked in person. They don't get to see each other much now that they're older. Even though they ARE older they still act like 10 year olds...

Patty already knew about Harry. But, Kristina never told her the whole story about him. They always tell each other everything. They literally have no shame with each other. They never leave anything out. ANYTHING.

"Hey." Patty said. "Oh Hey." Kristina said back. They talked in subway for a good 2 hours. They joked around. They caught up. Patty asked a lot of questions. Mostly the usual when you get a famous boyfriend. "How did you meet?" "Did you like him at first?" Those things. Simple. A little bit annoying. But Kristina answered them. Talking about Harry really made her want to see him again.

Kristina looked down at her wrist. It was gone. Her bracelet was gone. The bracelet Patty made her in the first grade. The bracelet she never takes off. It must be at Harry house, she hoped. If not it could be gone. Kristina tried to hide her wrist the best she could for a little while longer until they were going to go home...