TN | Hard To Get - 05

Start from the beginning

Rosè bit down on an apple as she sat in her living room, decked in all white, on her laptop exploring the world of social media. She wasn't on often; only when she was bored or drunk. That day, Twitter had the honor of "Drunk Rosè", the most illerate twitter troll to touch a keyboard.

She'd "simp" on her feelings, delete the tweets, then go ruin a bunch of relationships via shit talking. It was a simple, shallow hobby very few knew about.

Scrolling with the built-in mouse on the bed of the laptop, Rosè looked for someone to troll. She had a small glass in her other hand, half empty, with a little wine left inside. Suddenly, a drunken idea came to her mind.

After sending the text, Rosè waited

After sending the text, Rosè waited. She turned her read receipts off just like he had hers and watched as he typed.

Rosè smiled

Rosè smiled. She knew what she was doing even though she was under the influence of liquid courage. Rosè wasn't interested anymore so she figured "why not play with him like he does?"

A larger smile crept on her lips as she explored the page for the search bar, typing his twitter page

A larger smile crept on her lips as she explored the page for the search bar, typing his twitter page. She found his booming page: 35.7K followers.

She scrolled through his page, looking at his tweets, retweets, media, and favorites. She even went as far as to look at the pages of people he replied to if they were females.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She looked at it, watching it ring as Kai called her.

"Hello." She finally answered.

"I'm getting real tired of blowing your shit up." He confessed. His deep voice was mellow but serious as it always was. It was very attractive though.

"So stop." Rosè said calmly in her own mellow-serious tone. "I didn't reply to not one message. Purposely."

"So you don't wanna talk to me anymore is what you're saying?" Kai asked.

"What I'm saying is.. I don't care if you do or don't hit me up. I'm not really a text person anymore so from now on, if you wanna talk to me... you're gonna have to call me." She told him.

He started laughing. "Wow."

"Yeah, that was my reaction when I waited- okay. Anything else?" She asked.

"Nah, say what you had to say." He told her.

"I wasn't about to say anything important." She said as she put her cup down on the coffee table. "It's just crazy because you told me we had this whole little deal or whatever going and you stood me up."

Kai chuckled lightheartedly. "Can you stop being crazy for three seconds?" He asked.

"I'm not being crazy but okay." She answered.

"I was out with my friend and he got a little too crazy so I couldn't make it." He told her.

"Mm, but you couldn't call." Rosè asked, growing bored of the conversation. "Typical."

"I'll make it up to you." He said.

Rosè rolled her eyes. "I'll make it up to you- I'm good. There's nothing to make up." She said even though she did want him to make it up.

"Send me your address. I'm coming over." He told her.

"Um.. no. How about I come to you?" She asked, even though it may have been the liquor talking. "Actually, never mind. I'm busy."

"What? How you get busy that fast?" He asked. She could hear the hint disbelief in his voice.

"I don't know... I just figured it'd be better if I waste my own time." She answered smartly.

"Well, where's the fun in that?" He questioned.

"I get to cum at the end of the night." She shot back quickly, catching him off guard. "Goodnight, Kai."

With that, she hung up and looked at her computer. She couldn't help but to laugh at herself for playing this game with him. Looking at his profile, she noticed the "1 New Tweet" message pop up so she refreshed the page.

"Gotta love a woman with a smart ass mouth." She read out loud before liking the tweet and following him.

@trendydior: @kaiwavey gotta love a man that don't stand you up too.

Ending her shitty day, it turned out to not be all that bad considering the same person that ruined it slightly made it better.