Chapter 33

"Hurry up Eve!" I yell, waiting for her to finish her makeup.

We decided to go around town, since we haven't been here before, and see what we can find.

Angelo and Matteo are coming too, they are just waiting for us downstairs.

I take a curl and sniff it, I put some of my mango scented cream in it and the smell is amazing.

I smile brightly at myself in the mirror, loving how my yellow dress brings out my skin tone, which looks to be glowing with my new tan.

The dress hugged my figure and was off the shoulder, with a ruffle. I had brown colored sandals and I put on a light coat of makeup. I didn't want it to melt while I'm outside, that's not cute.

I'm now just softly twisting a curl and Eve finally comes out of the bathroom.

She has on light wash jean shorts and a cute off the shoulder, flowy pink shirt. Her hair is up in a bun and she has her sunglasses on.

She looks at my dress and says, "You're wearing a dress? You should've told me! We could of matched."

I already see her eyeing her pile of clothes and quickly shake my head.

"You look good, lets go." She follows me as I skip down the stairs and I see Angelo waiting by the door.

"Ya'll ready." I say yeah and hug him from behind.

"Lets go." I continue to hold on to him while he starts walking and he just places his hands over my small ones.

Eve awkwardly follows and Matteo does too.

We decide to take the cars we came in, so Matteo and Eve goes in one and Angelo and I in the other.

Before Eve gets in the car, she gives me a triggered face and I just give her a thumbs up.

The car ride was probably around 10 minutes and we pull into a cluster of stores around us.

We park and Angelo takes my hand in his large one, as we walk with Matteo and Eve.

We decide to get lunch first before Eve and I go crazy and start shopping.

We're seated outside and waiting for our food and Angelo wraps his arm around me.

"Matteo and I want to to take you guys out to dinner tonight, is that okay?" He mumbles the last part to me and i kiss his cheek saying, 'I'd love that.'

Eve nods her head, "That sounds nice."

"Where we gonna eat?" I ask, eating a french frie since our food finally came.

I stick one in Angelo's mouth and he swallowed before saying, "Somewhere fancy, so you can wear a nice dress."

I raise my eyebrows, "So you saying I'm not wearing a nice dress right now?"

He pulls me back in and slaps my thigh, "You look beautiful in that dress mami." He leans in closer and whispers, "Your ass looks like a goddamn snack."

I move his face away and laugh and we all finish eating.

We prepare to split ways, but Angelo stops me before I leave.

"Here, so you can buy whatever you want." He tries to hand me his credit card but I shake my head.

"I dont wanna use your money, I can pay." He shakes his head and tries to put it in my hand again. I place my hands behind my back but he just pulls the front of my dress open a little and sticks the card in my bra.

"Hey!?" He kisses me on the lips quickly and waves me goodbye.

Eve comes up to me and looks at Matteo and Angelo's figures disappearing in the distance.