Chapter 29

Surprise chapter! Since a lot of y'all thought the book cover thing was a new chapter lol. Enjoy 😊

That next morning I thought it would be just like in the movies, I wake up with Angelo feeling good and we do it all over again.

Not really how it happened though...

The first thing I hear is my obnoxious phone ringing and my eyes groggily open.

I eye the position I'm in. Lying in Angelo's arms, wrapped in the sheets of his bed...in his room.

Yup, I really lost my virginity last night.

I don't regret anything, it's just crazy to know the one untouched thing you have can disappear that quick.

Oh well.

Angelo is still asleep and I try and roll out of his tight grip, to reach my phone on the ground.

I manage to reach my arm far enough to grab my still ringing phone, and I answer.

"Hello?" I push my hair back and cringe, I don't even need to look in the mirror to know I do not look cute right now.

A hand grabs my phone and Angelo puts the conversation on speaker. He then pulls me closer into him, setting the phone down on his chest.

"Valentina? My Grandma invited us to go to church- and after last night. I really think we need a day to give to Jesus, you know?" Eve rambles on the other line, completely unaware she is on speaker for Angelo to hear.

Angelo bites back a laugh and I smack his chest when he whispers in my ear, "Yea baby, you might wanna go in that confession box after what we did last night."

I hold the phone up closer to me, "Okay, I'll come by your house so we can get ready."

She says a quick okay and hangs up.

I throw the phone over the clothes that managed to get thrown on the floor and sit up, wrapping the sheets around my naked body.

Angelo smirks, "You tryna take a shower together, maybe go another round."

I rub my eyes, "Nope, today is Jesus's day." I say, quoting Eve.

A deep laugh rumbles from him, he smacks my ass as I get off the bed and run into his bathroom.

I wash my hair and body, using all of Angelo's products and let me say, he has some good taste.

Just as I come out and dry my body, Angelo opens the door, letting the steam out from my hot shower.

"Damn, you showering in hell's water." He says jokingly, going in the shower himself.

I have a towel wrapped around me and take some of Angelo's hair gel, just something to keep my hair down for the day.

Angelo was quick to come out of the shower and he asks, "You go to church a lot?"

I finish messing with my wet hair and reply, "Not a lot, only once and awhile with Eve and her grandparents."

He nods and goes behind me, his chin on the top of my head.

I smile looking at us in the mirror, we look like that picture perfect couple.

Angelo had given me some basketball shorts and a shirt to wear, since my clothes were dirty from yesterday.

We end up at the door of Eve's house and he kisses me goodbye, telling me not to have too much fun at church without him.

I enter Eve's house, sneaking up to her room being as quiet as possible because her parents are still asleep.

Her dog greets me excitedly and I walk into Eve's room, seeing her lying on her bed.