Chapter 11

Max has been dodging me whenever he see's me and is never in the house anymore.

It is now Sunday and Eve is still over.

We have to leave soon to go and Eve comes in the room to see me lying on the bed still.

"What are you doing!? We have to leave in like an hour."

I look up from my phone and purse my lips, "Eve you already know I can get ready in like 10 minutes. You're the one who take a couple years to finish."

She comes over to the bed and pulls the sheets off of me.

"Nice underwear." She says laughing at my granny panties.

"Ay don't laugh, they comfy." I slip out of bed and go to pick some clothes.

I change my underwear since Eve won't stop roasting me and I look around the room for the bra I'm tryna wear that match.

"Looking for this?" Eve is smirking and swinging my bra around her finger.

"Your bra is so big I could use it as a bowl."

I snatch it and turn around and put it on, "I wish I had small boobs and a huge ass."

I sigh putting on a fitted maroon top that laces up over your boobs and some light wash ripped high waisted jeans.

I never, and I mean never, wear jeans that aren't high waisted. It makes my butt look like a saggy square.

My boobs sprouted in the third grade and people would always make fun of me because they didn't know about the goodies yet.

But now they wish they had these girls.

Lemme stop, it isn't that great. My boobs wouldnt stop growing until probably around sophomore year.

I got 36D and I struggle to find bras that fit me right.

All i ever wanted was a nice booty that my man could eat like groceries.

My butt isn't anything to brag about but it's there. I used to try and do squats to make it bigger but then it got to the point where I was like fuck it and let it grow on its own.

Eve got a fit body since she does volleyball, and I don't do shit, and we look completely different.

Eve comes in the bathroom with me to do our makeup and she is wearing simple jeans and a v-neck pink shirt.

Once we finish I put my hair in two dutch braids and Eve leaves her hair down.

Kole comes in and eyes Eve making her look at me awkwardly.

Even though we have been friends since elementary school, she still feels weird around my brothers.

"Que tu quieres?" I say while continuing to do my makeup.

"Necesitas mi coche?" He asks, I shake my head no because Angelo is going to pick us up.

He nods and runs his hand through his hair, making it stick up wildly.

"You need a haircut dude." I say pulling his hair.

He pushes me and yanks my braid, "Nah, I'm tryna get a man bun."

"Kill yourself." I say rolling my eyes at him.

"I bet Eve would think I would look sexy with one, right?" He leans against the doorframe smirking at Eve.

Her face turns red, like always, and she mumbles out, "Sure."

"Dont encourage him." I say while pushing Kole out of the bathroom so we can finish.

We are just sitting waiting now and Eve is spinning around in my chair that I have in front of my desk, that I never use.

I really don't ever do homework that much so I just never use that desk.

"Kole is hot, I can't even lie." Eve says with a small smile.

I scrunch my nose up, "You got a crush or what?"

Her eyes widen and she shakes her head back and forth rapidly, "No, no! I'm just saying my observations. Plus I'm dating Jackson."

I twirl the ends of my braid staring outside my window, not much of a view though. Just a trap house.

"You know Matteo likes you right?"

Her face twists up in confusion, "No he doesn't, he flirts with everyone like that and I am no different," she states.

"He just friendly that's all." I say, talking about the way Matteo acts.

"Suree." She drawls out.

I hear Kole yelling at us that Angelo is here.

Eve grabs her stuff, because Jackson is taking her home after, and we leave my room.

Kole and Angelo slap hands greeting each other and when he see's me he comes to hug me.

"You ready to go?" He asks looking down at me and I have to tilt my head up slightly.

"Yea, bye Kole." I say and watch as he stares at Eve's ass as she walks out.

He shrugs when he see's me looking at him, "I'm a guy, its what I do."

Angelo laughs squeezing me tighter to him and we walk out.

Once we arrive, I already see Jackson standing there waiting for us.

He smiles widely when he see's Eve and goes to her kissing her and I hear him say , "Hello my little cupcake."

I cover my mouth to stop from laughing and Angelo whispers in my ear, "Hello my little cupcake," mocking Jackson.

Eve frowns at us and takes Jackson's hand, heading inside.

Angelo takes me by the waist as we follow and are seated in a booth. I sit next to Angelo and across from me is Jackson and Eve sitting next to him.

We tell the waitress what we want and I can't help but notice how Jackson is blatantly flirting with her but Eve doesn't even say anything about it.

Angelo leans back a little making himself comfortable and pulls my in closer, resting his arm around me.

I catch Eve make a face again and I try not to say anything because I want this to work out.

Angelo notices and just rubs my shoulder, to calm me down.

I munch on my fries while Jackson tries to start conversation but it all seems too awkward.

"So Angelo. When did you and Valentina start going out?"

Before he can answer Eve buts in, "Oh! They arent going out babe they are just talking."

I roll my eyes at Eve, "Actually I asked her to go out with me on a Friday. I think the same night you went out with Eve?"

Angelo says gruffly, Eve looks at me her face flushing red for no reason.

"You have the same date as me and Jackson?"

I shrug and sip my drink, "Not really we just went out that night."

Eve casts her eyes down with furrowed eyebrows and Jackson watches on as if he is amused.

"Well that seems nice." Jackson says and i suddenly feel something rubbing up against my leg.

I smile after a while and lean my head against Angelos shoulder whispering in his ear, "Stop gettin freaky, we in public baby."

Angelo looks down at me, "What you talkin about?"

I then look down to see his legs no where near mine, just slightly bouncing up and down.

"Valentina you look very pretty today." Jackson says and Eve excuses herself to the bathroom.

I look underneath the table and see its Jackson who is rubbing up on me.

What the actual fuck?!