Chapter 27

Thank you for 1k likes! Hope you guys enjoy this juicy chapter.

You don't know you're beautiful!

The fetus voices of One Direction softly play out of Eve's car speakers because she doesn't like loud noises.

"Where we going?" I question, examining myself in the mirror.

She snaps her head to me with a wide grin, "It's 7 for 27 girl! You know what time it is!"

"Victoria's Secret time." I say plainly and she breaks her neck looking at me.

"Why aren't you excited?" She asks as she pulls into the parking lot to the mall.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and she does the same, "Eve, I swear you go buy underwear like every other day."

She purses her lips, "I do not." She proceeds to get out the car and I follow, muttering 'You're crazy.'

She speeds towards Victoria's Secret and I don't even try and catch up, knowing she on a mission to buy the whole damn store.

It's now been about 30 minutes and Eve is still digging through all the panties, trying to find the 'cutest ones.'

I'm leaning against the wall, scrolling through memes on my instagram, laughing, when Eve yells for me to come over.

"How may I help you ma'am?" I say, pretending I'm one of the workers.

She holds up a lacey see-through thong, that says 'Bite Me' all along the waist band and I make a face.

"You think I should get this one." She says jokingly, well I hope...

"Yeah, totally." I mindlessly says, looking around the store.

I snap my head back to the entryway, when I see an unfortunate familiar face.

Jackson.

Ew, and with his pervy, preppy friends too.

I face Eve again and she is still holding the thong up high, for everyone to see.

"Don't look now, but your ex at the door." I inform her, making her look quickly.

I shake my head, disappointment on my face. She never listens to me.

Her face turns bright red when she realizes Jackson and all his friends saw her holding up the embarrassing underwear.

She throws it down quickly and grabs the underwear she chose, pulling me to the cash register.

After she finishes paying, all the while I'm still scrolling through weird memes, she tugs me out the store with her.

She practically runs out of the mall, mortified that Jackson and his friends saw her with that underwear. I guess I'm too slow and lose her for a second, I turn to look and catch Jackson following creepily with his friends.

I make a face at him and pick up the pace to walk with Eve.

We finally reach the car and she gets in without question. I look around before getting in and see Jackson staring me down. He sports a deceivingly sweet smile and I slowly get in the car.

Eve looks to see what I was staring at and her eyes widen.

"Are they following us!?" She turns her head frantically.

I brush my hair out of my face with a neutral expression, "Calm down, maybe it's just a coincidence-"

"Shhh, say no more." I seal my lips shut and we pull out.